Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So what is even the point of hiding your investigation if people already know you're a cop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

TMMadman posted:

Just FYI, I have a result, but I am not inclined to share it at this time. Instead, I'd like to see how the first 24 hours of the day plays out, so I'm going to try not to make very many posts or give strong opinions during that time.

Unless something drastic happens, I will announce my results at some point Sunday afternoon.

You're excusing yourself from giving real reads.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

What possible reason do you have to excuse yourself at all though?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

My thoughts are that it's getting terribly confusing when people say "Sam" :(

wrt to clusterfuck: I don't know if I believe TMM. He's pointed out himself that the game reaches lylo on d3, and in a game this short it can be easy to coast by on a cop claim that is un-counterclaimed due to fear of getting scumtargeted.

wrt to game outside of clusterfuck: hell if I know, the clusterfuck is kind of obscuring everything else. I feel like Kashuno's pretty townie, and I'm trying to decide which of KK and Samfu I'd rather vote because with a slapfight like this one of them is probably gonna go out

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I can hardly wait.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Killing lurkers doesn't mean scum are dumb, it means they have a sense of sportsmanship.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

spacing in vienna posted:

Samfu or SSV? I'll ask both of them.

Sam1 and Sam2, what are you guys thinking on everyone?

Hell, I'm not sure it could hurt for everyone to get their thoughts out there. KK, where are you on everybody? TMM? Kash?

I'm honestly kind of suspicious of you. You seem to be buddying up to everyone, and it kind of twigs me. KK, is your opinion of SiV as the towniest person in this game based on the fact that she was voting Sam until she had to change it to avoid a no lynch?

(The bonds of mafia brohood that we forged in Archerfia will never be broken though.)

I would rather vote TMM than Kashuno. The only thing that gives me pause is that when I was scum with him, he was more agreeable and not so on the offensive. However TMM constantly uses meta reads as a defense, so he is probably well aware of this and is playing accordingly.

Replacing is hard. :(

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I can't shake the feeling that the early cop claim is a weird scum gambit. However the fact that we're well into D2 and there's been no counterclaim is a good point.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I did consider the possibility of no cop, but the scumteam don't know whether or not there's a cop themselves so it's not any less risky of a gambit regardless.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hi I'm awake. Don't vote me, it wouldn't be cool of you to lynch town. I like the case on imgay, I've often seen him post nothing with any content in it but I haven't seen him just post nothing at all.

##imgay

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote imgay

I had just woken up. :downs:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Why are you tunneling so hard?

Also votefinder has spoken, I am the primary sam :smug:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well, no other lynch is happening today. Any final opinions, Samfu?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

oh wait, there's actually 2+ hours til deadline

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Yeah, I've been outed now.

Honestly, the fact that scum still haven't targeted you makes me extremely suspicious. Also TMM, I wasn't even here D1 so what are you talking about?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So.

imgay = confirmed watcher
TMM = claimed cop (with scum result on tomm)
Kashuno = claimed cop (not scum result on me, only claimed result after I got confirmed as Doctor
Tommunist = ???
SirSamVimes = confirmed doctor

We have two scum alive. If we mislynch, we lose. Watcher is probably town. That means the remaining scum are DEFINITELY either Kashuno or TMM, and PROBABLY Tommunist. I think I'd rather narrow things down and get more information before going for one of the "cops" and bring down Tommunist.

Wait, imgay has to be town because he correctly identified my night action and there was two night kills. I really doubt that scum can do an action AND a kill each.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

sorry got distracted playing hots :(

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote kash i'm totally good at mafia guys

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

but what if he's just saying he'll kill you!!!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

what if the scumteam is me and imgay and there are two cops and i'm a godfather and tomm is a miller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

This counts as a win right

• Locked thread