Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Taking outfit 11.

I will look goddamn adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Look at my hips. Check out my chest.

##vote Hal Incandenza

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Oh shiiiiiit. Khris is here?

MY MAN

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK OF MY WIFE IN THAT WAY

You are tearing me apart, Newshour!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

You monsters did this to her, you fuckers

I did not hit her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her!

I did not.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Hey guys.

Let's not DOCTOR this perfectly good game of Mafia by throwing out baseless accusations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Here, I have a challenge for everyone. Without voting for me, I'd like everyone to say if you think I'm town or scum with a reason. As long as you don't vote, I will not attack you for calling me scum.

Call this an amnesty until I get up for work in the morning. I may still engage with you but I will do my very best to avoid being aggressive or combative.

I believe you are town because you haven't given me any indication that you are scum. I haven't been a very good TRACKER of what's going on in the game so far, but that's because I've been at work or asleep for most of it thus far. :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

imgay posted:

Donald Trump is definitely the GODFATHER of the current GOP lineup.

Are you really going to COP to supporting Trump?

• Locked thread