Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Outfit 7 of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote imgay look at that fake content

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

would also vote kashuno

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

would also vote taste/KK

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm not famous :smith:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

Hal where have you been?

Did you run any games without me? That would be upsetting.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

what an awful vote. that was something awful

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

This fight is dumb TMM is town it said so in my role PM

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay if you aren't the scum (even though you are) who is

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Probably town, my read of you is that you are being annoying town and not obtuse scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don't like spacing in vienna popping in to make some jokes and then leaving to go do whatever she is doing, would vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm here, let's play this game. I would voting spacing or imgay, with Kashuno as a distant third.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

imgay isn't getting any traction, and I've cooled on Khris, so therefore.

What happened in the 320 posts during my nap?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OK I read all that, it was delightfully uninformative.

I suppose spacing made a couple of posts that weren't horrible, but I'm not entirely sold on her towniness yet.

Sam seems like a reasonable vote, but I need to try and think for a second. Before I die.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why am I a better target than PBSCapps or Opopanax if you are just randomly picking a lurker

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

just fyi I'll be jumping ship to vote for someone, and if it ain't sam it will likely be you. Choose wisely which bandwagon you wanna jump on

Hmmmm me or sam, me or sam, how do I choose?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

because you have 3 votes all ready, and they dont

Sorry I posted that before I saw your response, it wasn't directed at you per se

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Samfucius posted:

Hal and PBS, how do you feel?

I feel like you have posted a LOT but barely said anything! Your one big case seems kind of ginned up and you feel like you are playing the spam the thread to hide bad content game. Kind of like Kashuno!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

It was me, I was scum the whole time.

typical!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kash if it makes you feel better in Opop's Harrison Ford Mafia (I think it was his) I fakeclaimed a flavor role that had already flipped when I was scum. Noticed it right after, but then everyone else noticed too.

• Locked thread