Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm gonna stream the card levels and maybe some of my small mario challenge of this. twitch.tv/wormskull No mic though since I'm also watching Bacon_Donut, but I'll try to chat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoa there's like 150 levels on this card thing. The only problem is the game is a little weird as far as movement and the framerate seems off a little bit. On another note I was also curious and bought the SMW GBA version and it also felt sort of weird and maybe I never noticed it on SNES before but at least in the GBA one, if you hold A you fall slightly slower.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Err it's more like 40 levels. lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Whoa there's like 150 levels on this card thing. The only problem is the game is a little weird as far as movement and the framerate seems off a little bit. On another note I was also curious and bought the SMW GBA version and it also felt sort of weird and maybe I never noticed it on SNES before but at least in the GBA one, if you hold A you fall slightly slower.

You do fall a little slower, obviously much more pronounced with the cape on. It's the only available tile set with this functionality in Mario Maker and as such is the only style I can make 0.5 A press courses in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Evil Eagle posted:

fyi the extra levels required e-reader card on the gba, they're all included in the wii u version though.

Someone dumped the VC version and made an .ips patch for the gba rom so it now is the same as the wii U one with all the levels.
I'm bout to flash it to a cartridge and play it on my game boy micro

• Locked thread