Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Lodin posted:

Just don't go to Norway. Just like the real deal it's all tollbooths, speedtraps and roundabouts.
At least it's gorgeous when you drive along the west coast.

The tolls arent that bad. You dont even have to stop moving if you go on the right lane. Just like those real life autopass things. Norway is a much more interesting drive than a lot of sweden and denmark though. Twisty mountain roads.. Love them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Has anyone else seen UFOs in this game? I was driving out north of las vegas at night, going through the desert and I saw two strange lights in the sky. They didn't move like aircraft, it was like something out of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. A little later I drove past what I assume is SETI, so I absolutely adore this easter egg.

also the character models in this game

are brilliant

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

the right on red rule is pretty nice, but sometimes AI doing so don't give way properly. I'm assuming right on red has yield/stop sign rules? They should give way to traffic coming from the left? Because the AI will generally just plow straight into you while you're crossing an intersection on green if they're turning right. It's.. quite annoying. Same with AI occaisionally not realising you're there when lanes merge and smacking into the side of you.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

this is how i take turns when im on a schedule. ive literally never tipped my truck over, either. ETS2 truck tip-overs don't count