Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Lizard Wizard posted:

we're friends now

i lick all of the square ones with the fat sugar crystals on top and then put them back in the box for later so that i can lick them again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola

100% sure

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool

Lizard Wizard posted:

we're friends now

haunting

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
photo proof of cookie massacre that mainström media won't cover

Afro Doug

when i was a little kid i made cookies out of dirt and water from my backyard. they tasted really bad. i tried them again recently just to make sure and they were still bad

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Lizard Wizard posted:

we're friends now

This is a weed tin, but the cookies that come with it are my favorite cookies

Except the round ones that have no sugar on top for some reason :argh:

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

opioid agonist posted:

This is a weed tin, but the cookies that come with it are my favorite cookies

Except the round ones that have no sugar on top for some reason :argh:

I really like all the cookies that come in those tins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

just bought a little packet of those little spirally crumbly butter cookies and lemme tell ya, they were heavenly.

money well spent.

• Locked thread