Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Hi chaps I'll play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I wanna be the Scandinavian backpacker so I can sleep with you all and get the clap

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
goddamnit

fine ill be the photographer

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i guess i better take tithin and anidav off ignore if they gunna be GMs, gunna be hard to play otherwise

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i like you bruv no offence meant, you just post a lot of pictures and that aint my thing

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
like my ignore list is basically people who post pictures

and anidav

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i like you too anidav you're alright

*soag was killed by GM*

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
yes i have an entire folder full of prolapsed anuses waiting to hand out as avatars!!

bruv do whatever makes you happy, you have a right to post image macros and i have a right not to read them :)

white mans burping fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Jan 28, 2016

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
this all seems too fukn simple for me

##vote Those On My Left

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
mithranderg youve clearly just demonstrated that youre possessed

can you please justify why you should be allowed to contineu to exist and why we shouldnt lynch you as a precaution, on the basis that you may be some jekyll and hyde-type figure which is prone to ongoing and recurrent demonic possession

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
what is even going on hee

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I'm a Photographer, Get Me Out of Here

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Beetphyxious posted:

You know toml is town confirmed yeah hoss?

seems too fucken simple for me

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i think toml's confirmed down is some kind of a dumb gambt thread twist where he later mutates into a demon or GM reveals hes been scum all along a la scooby doo

I also think beet is playing wayyyyy too agressively, pinning this on mith being scum so a false flag operation

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
All i know is that I've seen The Exorcist

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##EXORCISE Gwynplaine

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
This game is ridic

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Anidav posted:

:siren:This is your first and only warning.:siren:

Sorry, I didn't read the first post

For the record I don't have any "##exorcise" ability and was being stupid because gwyn was talking japanese

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Mithranderp posted:

anyone who genuinely believes that I'd willingly let myself be brought into suspicion on day 1 is not thinking hard enough.

IMO there's only one way to find out

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Mithranderp posted:

I've never seen soag not play like this

agreed-o and neither has beet

beet also knows that i have a personal grudge against you and is trying to get me to bandwagon tubot you, this thing he's cooking up reeks of a scum overstretch

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote Beetphyxious

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
nice stretch hambeef hope it goes well for you

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Beetphyxious posted:

Hmmm Mith being unable to see the value in scum trying to get suspicion off their own via the possession power.

Like she's flat out ignoring that possibility.

And now soag is too.

no i just think youre pushing way too hard with it

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
im just sitting here eating ice cream i dont know why y'all hate me

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Can we vote gwyn next, his japanesu is uncomfortably close to anime for my liking

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Gwynplaine posted:

chigao chigao nothing like that!

But I can be modkilled easily, if suspicion is very high on me, I will get modkill and flip. Town will technically not waste its lynch this way. I will die, but town will have another chansu

why dont we try killing him and see what happens?

worst case scenario we get another chansu

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
hurrrrrrr soag you want to vote a town r u scum or what

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I'm Pro-Whip

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##pro whip

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Mithranderp posted:

it's incredibly frustrating for me because I was posting happily, then had to do that google translate bullshit through no fault of my own, then exorcised, only to be instantly be turned upon by people who should probably know better. And now that the only focal point is on me, if I was suss about anyone heading this incredibly obvious push against me, it'd be seen as an OMGUS

very clever scum

a fair point, but I wasn't faking hth

##pro whip

Don't use personal appeals to your own enjoyment aa s a reason to be kept in mafia or argue that you're being bullied, it wins you no friend or supports

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Also the focal point of not only on you it should be on beet as well

He's leading this incredibly obvious beet up and overstretched it

Vote beet, I am

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Beet is scum

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

Gwyn is jisatsu like your lynchbomb claim?

My reading is it he gets Lynch-2 votes, he gets modkilled but the day continues

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

if it's real ;)

Mais d'accord mon amie

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Gonnav laugh when beet turns out to be scum

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
What's a loving shujinko

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Beetphyxious posted:

Hey soag, you think I'm scum and voting me. That's great. Anyone else you've had thoughts on or looked at?

To be honest, any scum worth their salt at this would would have done absolutely nothing. Maybe make two or three white noise posts. Anyone knows that if you say anything on D1 you make yourself a target so the smartest thing to do is post nothing for 2-3 days.

On that basis, I'm looking at Tirade or in particular ##vote Sky Coq

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Noone would pretedn to be fucken haunted just to draw a exorcist out, thats a ridic idea

how would they even know there's a exorcist?

and what's the drawback anyway of being haunted - they write in funny letters?? There's got to be more to it, which we're not aware of, but imo no way would someone pull that gambit of pretened to be fucken haunted

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Gwynplaine posted:

Mina itsumo ask why I would offer something when threat is low. I admit it would be totemo ayashi if it were some one else. Please know though, that I am looking out for town. Zettai

i cant handle this poo poo i dont know if gwyn's posting in character or the GM has told him that he has to speak like a glorious nihongo but i can't handle

##vote Gwynplaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
:siren: :siren: HEY MITHRANDERG

What were the other manifestations of your possession? Was there anything else apart from talking backwards??

Stop evading the question, and keep in mind that the innocent baby may or may not have the power to divine truth from people's words when answering.

• Locked thread