Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

chinese crowds loving suck bcause old chinese women love to stop walking in the middle of a busy sidewalk. by the end of my trip i was giving them fairly hard shoulder bumps as i walked past them because they made me so mad

I spent a few months on the mainland and its all about using the Madden "truck stick" IRL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

chinese crowds loving suck bcause old chinese women love to stop walking in the middle of a busy sidewalk. by the end of my trip i was giving them fairly hard shoulder bumps as i walked past them because they made me so mad

the cool thing about australia is the 2 biggest cities are full of chinese people walking on the wrong side of the footpath and randomly stopping for no reason

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no one queues to get on trains or buses because otherwise a chinese person will just shove their way on first

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

no one queues to get on trains or buses because otherwise a chinese person will just shove their way on first

It's cool when someone shoves past you in Tokyo and you're like wtf until they start speaking Chinese.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Add me on psn jakeface6 so we can battle upon the leaderboards.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Add me on psn jakeface6 so we can battle upon the leaderboards.

Why dont you add me who is CoolConsoleGuy on psn, buddy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

Why dont you add me who is CoolConsoleGuy on psn, buddy

We're already friends, coolconsoleguy.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Finished the game the other day, trying to push through for 100%. give me strength to find all the lockboxes and a fish to slap someone with

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

We're already friends, coolconsoleguy.

Nice

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Larry Parrish: [laughing at a 75 year old Vietnam vet having a flashback] Haha! What's wrong with you fag! And don't do the GBS thing where you actually explain to me what's going on.

lol

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Why are you talking about mainlanders in the Hong Kong thread? There's a reason people say "Mainlanders."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Eifert Posting posted:

Why are you talking about mainlanders in the Hong Kong thread? There's a reason people say "Mainlanders."

Because you run into a shitload of mainlanders in Hong Kong.

• Locked thread