Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«727 »
BenRGamer
Oct 29, 2011

Sorry About That...

Honestly, of the new stuff, one of the things that I'm most interested in is the class that apparently doesn't use guns. Wonder how that's gonna play out.

Also maybe kinda hoping it's a prelude to them working on a game using this system in a different gun-less setting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

BenRGamer posted:

Honestly, of the new stuff, one of the things that I'm most interested in is the class that apparently doesn't use guns. Wonder how that's gonna play out.

Also maybe kinda hoping it's a prelude to them working on a game using this system in a different gun-less setting

Which class doesn't use guns?

From the previews it looked like they all did?

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Someone make a wrestlemania hulk hogan class please.

Exposure
Apr 4, 2014

BenRGamer posted:

Templars have a pistol-esque (it's separate from the Sharpshooter's) secondary.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Is there an archive of Beagle's latest XCOM 1 twitch series?

e:It seems to all still be on twitch, but the dates are weird.

Rinkles fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2017 around 17:32

BenRGamer
Oct 29, 2011

Sorry About That...

Zore posted:

Which class doesn't use guns?

From the previews it looked like they all did?

Eh, Jake said something in one of the E3 videos about how the Templar was a melee only class. Was that wrong?

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009

Aahahahha
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...s/?id=949074275

Always Sunny in Philadelphia voice pack.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

Rinkles posted:

Is there an archive of Beagle's latest XCOM 1 twitch series?

e:It seems to all still be on twitch, but the dates are weird.

I stopped watching it because holy poo poo has he leaned into the worst facecam gimmicks in the last few years.

Also he started his stream literally doing color commentary over someone on youtube critiquing his show from the previous week. For almost a goddamn hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

Time to button mash!

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

Aahahahha
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...s/?id=949074275

Always Sunny in Philadelphia voice pack.

I love everything about this. I love that the tensing is wrong. I love that the resistance could be bad off enough to recruit the gang. I love rum ham

«727 »