Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dzus
Jun 18, 2007

I have had people walk out on me before, but not... when I was being so charming.

Arkanian posted:

That would be really helpful!

Give me a bit to clean it up and I'll put it up on Pastebin. The big issue at the moment is Stinging Gale -- I've tried everything I can think of, but it always just says "No Targets Available." I posted on the Mod author's page asking for help, but it seems they don't actually log on to Steam on weekends.

Other than that, the only real problems with the current build (Other than the Momentum issue anyway) are weapon assignment and SPARK BIT perks. For the first one (And you probably already know this), some perks need to be assigned to a weapon slot in order to function. I think I got all of them, but I've already caught a few I missed so there might be a few oversights. For the second, the SPARKs have a few perks that are meant to be used with Gremlins rather than BITs. You don't really need to worry about that one, though -- the few I've actually tested have worked fine (albeit with wonky animations), and the only reason I haven't tested all of them yet is because I made this mod for personal use and haven't really used SPARKs much this campaign. I could probably knock those all out in an hour or two once I get home today.

Anyway, I'll go see about uploading the configs. In the meantime, here's the list of all the perks, sorted by class (Psionics is for the Psionic Class mod). I originally made that just to keep track of what class got what, but I added some slightly more helpful notes once my friend expressed interest in using it himself (though they're still a mess -- should probably clean that up too).

Edit: Here are the files:

https://pastebin.com/JPk2mRc0
https://pastebin.com/FhhaDgff
https://pastebin.com/vWZmhkBZ

File names probably have to be the same. The last one is borrow from Mitzruti's Perk Pack; That mod already has programming to add perks to the AWC pool, so I borrowed it to make my own mod work; everything above ";Base Game Perks added:" is straight from that mod's config. There's actually a fourth ini file, but it's just to make the mod compatible with the jet pack mod (And hasn't had any problems) so unless you're using that mod you shouldn't need it.

I also was looking for exactly this, but where do you slap the INIs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU