Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I wanna play this loving game already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Kinda regret spoiling myself to most of the new aliens and tech, but I hope there are some big surprises left that nobody has been able to show us yet. Also can't wait to start customizing my rookies to painstakingly recreate most of the mercs from Jagged Alliance. Gus Tarballs (with a cigar and everything) skulljacking an alien is something I want to see.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Preloading! :toot:

1 day and 5 hours to unlock, so it seems I'm not going to sleep on Thursday night.
:negative:

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Also some additional Solomon's Wisdom:

OK Mr. Solomon, Veteran it is then.

F-Secure's Freedome VPN worked wonderfully, but Steam's unpacking time keeps changing between 20 to 50 minutes. Guess I'll just go for a jog and hope it's done when I'm back.
:negative:

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

dogstile posted:

Jesus christ gently caress the faceless, you're going to transform on your turn and slash my dude next to the car. Oh its ok he's alive still. OH NO THE loving CAR BLEW UP gently caress YOU, gently caress YOU AND YOUR STUPID loving FACE.

This is pretty much exactly how I got my first casualty. Saved a civilian with my Ranger by heroically slicing a Sectoid hiding behind a car. Of course the civilian turned into a loving monster, attacked his savior and blew up the car in the process. :suicide:

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Dongattack posted:

Most wanted mod for me is one that tells me if it will;

A: Be day or night on the mission
B: What color the ground is

so i can have CORRECT CAMO

Oh yes I need this so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
So I just met my first Gatekeeper and goddamn those things are terrifying. Luckily repeaters aren't as useless as I thought. :toot: