Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Take me down to the xcom city where the grass is green and the snakes have tittay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Junpei posted:

Still hoping that there are more enemies and research projects that we don't know about.

You should make a thread where we have fun speculating what they are!!!!

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Any tips for performance? I have a 980ti and the game likes to randomly dip to single digit frames. Can still hit 60 with down sampling though. Very strange.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
How long do I have to play before I see snake tits??

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
You have been banned from XCOM 2 Discussions
You have been banned from XCOM 2 Discussions by a forum moderator for your post in "XCOM 2 General Discussions":
one time I kissed an xcom snake lady and she forced her tongue so deep she was able to massage my prostate

Ban Reason:
3 days. Offensive language is not welcome.

Please review the Discussions Rules and Guidelines.

This ban will expire on Feb 25 @ 12:55pm. Until then, you will not be able to post in XCOM 2 Discussions.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I get 20 fps in xcom 2 but

I hope the patch comes soon :(

I know it's franken unreal 3 but I didn't think you could really mess up optimizing such a documented engine

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Klyith posted:

turn off msaa

when I said I got 20fps I meant after turning off msaa :V

1080p as well, nothing too crazy. I think nvidia might need to fix something on their end as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Dongattack posted:

lmao someone is the little king of everything on the xcom2 steam forums

my first thread and post ever in there, instantly banned :v:

They get super jealous when you gently caress their snake waifus too