Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?
Just preordered this today, pretty stoked. On paper I love the original Digimon World style of gameplay, but in practice I don't want to grind for hours to get a Digimon I want only to have it die a few days later. I had Digimon World DS and it was a pretty fun game so I think I'll enjoy this!

Didn't even realize this game was going to have the online components, that should make for some fun times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

I never played Dusk or Dawn but I liked the original Digimon World DS. I hope someone pushes me over and calls me Weakmon again.

Some guy calls you a dumbass after one of the missions.

And I don't mean he calls you stupid, he straight up calls you a dumbass.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Crabtree posted:

If you think that's bad wait until you apparently pick the wrong math question answer.

This drove me crazy.

I just got a Paildramon, but I'm an idiot and used my Exveemon to initiate the DNA digivolve instead of my Stingmon, so now he only has 18 ABI. Gonna keep rocking it with him for a bit and I guess I'll just raise another Stingmon up to 100% CAM and do this all over again.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Alright, after my brief detour in being an idiot I have a Paildramon again, but this time with >20 ABI. So now I'm actually rocking a team of three ultimates, Rapidmon, MegaKabuterimon, and Paildramon. I've got a Weregarurumon sitting in reserves for leveling and I'm working up a MetalGreymon as well for eventual Omnimon greatness.

Also Tankmon is a god damned work of art. It's a dinosaur which is also a tank. It's beautiful.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Paper Lion posted:

Stingmon has one really early on too, was keeping him and an ExVeemon in my party when the first real nautilus fight happened, used his piercing move and oneshot the boss. A little bit anticlimactic, haha.

Ohhhh that explains things. I was wondering why my other stronger Digimon weren't doing any damage, then MegaKabuterimon hops in and one shots it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

My team is coming together pretty nicely.

• Locked thread