Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

CBJSprague24 posted:

This guy won:

:3:

It must have been really awkward as they continued to be next to each other in traffic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

ECU_Drummer posted:

Has this thing been discussed yet?

Holy loving poo poo. I've been to two races at Bristol and I never had the thought, "I hate being able to see the entire race happening at once. I'd prefer just to see bits and pieces of the race on a giant floating screen."

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

VikingSkull posted:

they are secretly turning Bristol into a giant laser weapon IMO

Now that you say so...

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
If I could pay a monthly fee and subscribe to steam all of the races, I would pay $15 or $20 per month for the privilege. That seems like pennies to me.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
Is anyone going here to Monadnock on the 21st? There's a 200 lap mod race and my wife is tired of being dragged to races there. Would love to talk about how much we love Trump and Brian France in person.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
I haven't seen this posted in a while so I just wanted to remind everyone about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLDDvlcNSMo

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

I also really like this for whatever reason. When I look at it I think of GI Joe or Transformers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

dentist toy box posted:

Junyur being woke af

This makes up for all the times I have been accused of just jumping on the Dale Jr. bandwagon. Dude is great.

• Locked thread