Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles
Just coke for me thanks, hold the dog.

It's amazing seeing the impact following a bad team has on the OP. I can only imagine what the OP of the AFL thread would look like if written by a Melbourne supporter.

Will there be goon tips going on this year? I didn't see a link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

iajanus posted:

Someone normally organises the topping at some point. I usually do the ladder competition, so feel free to give your proposed ladder for the chance of a wonderful prize (prize to be determined if anyone purposes one :v:).

Gonna give it a few more weeks to see if any crucial trades fall through or players get injured first. Put me down for the Rabbitohs too btw.

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

iajanus posted:

welcome back to the pit of despair that is this thread and most of the people in it

we kept your spot warm for you

it is on fire

fire is warm

(good luck in the finals, though. even without him you've got a loving terrifying team)

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

iajanus posted:

7/10.

you need to edit in the corpses of all the tigers and warriors fans here to really make it accurate

i did it in two minutes in paint go easy on me ay

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

bowmore posted:

sounds pretty normal tbh

i thought he was a good christian boy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/hillsong-church-says-jarryd-haynes-unborn-child-is-a-result-of-immaculate-conception/

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

iajanus posted:

If any sharks fans want to take the reins of the thread for the op next year let me know.

Or anyone who wants to do it, I'm happy to do it but happy for someone else to write the dog loving jokes.

look mate these dogs aren't going to gently caress themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

queensland is bad, actually

• Locked thread