Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011

Troy Queef posted:

Leeds also not having Sinfield hurt them bad: Hardaker missed two kicks that would've won them the game.

A little late on this but I have a feeling 'missed kicks losing us games' is going to be a recurring theme this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
This Catalans first half :psyduck:

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
Would quite like those 80 minutes of my life back :negative:

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011

Dirty Frank posted:

Stevo is retiring at the end of the season, hopefully Eddie will go with him :toot: I doubt there's a worse commentary team on the planet in any sport.

I wish Sky just used the team that they always send down to France for Catalans home games all the time. No Phil Clarke, Stevo or Eddie and the coverage is miles better because of it.

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011

ili posted:

Jeez Jordan Kahu looks the goods at left centre. Hope he gets the spot permanently when Reed retires.

Also feel sorry for the Wigan hooker, laughing gas and a stretcher isn't usually a good sign.

The Sky commentators here were saying it's a suspected broken leg.

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
Widnes making the super league look even easier than the NRL teams did...

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
Ahem, Leeds Rhinos

Absolutely awful game in terms of quality but right now i'll take any win we can get...

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
Leeds won, we actually loving won...

Whoever we got Keith Galloway from in the NRL do you guys want him back?

Also the super league is a professional league refereed by amateurs.

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011

Smorgasbord posted:

Galloway was done 3 years ago, exactly the kind of player that should be a Man of Steel candidate in the UK?

You'd think so but when he isn't offside on defence he's trying to get a big hit in and keeps going too high. He actually had his best game for us tonight and we won, so maybe he's woken up?

e: by best game I mean he didn't drop the ball at least 3 times.

Kaglicious fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Apr 16, 2016

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
So Zak Hardaker, after deciding to abandon Leeds halfway through the season just because we're struggling (despite the club sticking by him through his disciplinary problems) has gone to Penrith in a swap deal. James Segeyaro is coming our way, how good is he?

Obviously Hardaker will fail because he's an english back so I look forward to welcoming him back to Leeds this time next year.

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
Thanks for the scouting reports on Segeyaro, Hardaker clearly didn't want to be here anymore so if we can slap this guy into shape it sounds like a positive for all involved.

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011

Jono C posted:

Why was the Nine commentary making GBS threads on the binning? Looked perfectly fair to me.

NSW need points out of this.

As an English neutral who doesn't get much chance to catch the Australian game, the one thing i've noticed down there is the referees usual reluctance to send players to the bin for professional fouls, this was a nice surprise!

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
England? England?

:negative:

e: then we go over...

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
Scotland should have won that too, great effort from them. No idea what was wrong with NZ though they didn't look at all bothered until those last two tries in the last 10 minutes.

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
Seeing New Zealand get battered like that makes me wonder how the hell England lost to them, even Scotland got a draw out of them. We're absolutely worse this year than last, English rugby league is in trouble but that stretches past the performance of the national team I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
Was going to come in as a Leeds fan asking about this guy but I guess you already answered for me.:sun:

• Locked thread