Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Inglis warming up for origin.

I'd be pissed off if I were Souths, feels like he only plays during rep footy.

Rapana has played for Cook Islands in the past, unsure if that rules him out for NZ or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

How'd Paul Gallen manage Man of the Match?

We could probably talk endlessly about what's flawed about the test, Australia's gonna have a series of debuting players in years to come because there's probably 7 or so players in their 30's currently.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Sharks are liable to break their biggest winning margin of 62.

What's happened to the Knights? Has Nathan Brown really made this much of a negative impact in 10 weeks?

Why haven't they put in Jake Mamo for the sake of it at this point, he's a gun NSW Cup player who's done great things in his first grade games and Auckland Nine's.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Smorgasbord posted:

Years of poor management have left a loving mess of the roster, capped out with basically a reserve grade side on the field. A lot of injuries too, you can't pin this on Brown imo.

Not pinning it on Brown specifically, just curious to know why they're performing so poorly in general. I know they've basically got a NSW club side on the field.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

iajanus posted:

*a guaranteed contact with whatever nrl team has the most space under the cap

My guess is Easts

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Just speculation: Imagine if Foran is a key perpetrator on the gambling scandal at Manly.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

iajanus posted:

gently caress that noise,i just can't cope with the idea of the Titans winning a premiership. We'll reassess next week

The prospect of Hayne with a premiership ring this year is more daunting to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Waiting with baited breath for the Sandow/Carney signings after their boxing match last weekend!

How good is off season fellas?

• Locked thread