Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Apollodorus posted:

I need a good game to watch on delay with some pies and beer, can anyone recommend one that will be entertaining if I get drunk by the 20 minute mark?

Also since this is America I have to bake my own pies. Y'all don't know how easy you have it.

Don't choose a Leeds game ;)

edit: if you haven;t seen Broncos Cowboys from last week its great, Roosters Warriors requires you to awake to the end or parra penrith maybe?

Actually Wigan Warrington fits your requirements really well

Dirty Frank fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Phil gould said at the start of the year that the difference between the top team and bottom team when it came to tpas is at least a million dollars.

Well there was the game between those two sides.

What's the solution? Cos stopping tpas is obviously a bad idea.

My vote is for one less Sydney team.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Kyle Amor just monstered Zak Hardaker and took a try, well worth a look on replay, fun stuff.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

MiniSune posted:

Watching replay st helens and leeds. Whats the ESRG on the arse of the St Helens players?

30 mins this is quite entertaining.

I'd never heard of them before, according to their website: "Four highly skilled individuals from the tax, fiduciary, financial and fund administration world, have come together to establish the ESRG Group."

Surely there are better companies to use the arse placement. Hemorrhoid cream maybe?

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

A team from Canada are going to play in the 3rd tier of British RL next season: http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/apr/27/toronto-wolfpack-rugby-league-one-2017-brian-noble

"Toronto Wolfpack will play home and away fixtures in blocks of four or five, staying in Yorkshire while playing away and training in Bradford.[...] the Wolfpack will fund the expenses of the other 15 League One sides, 12 of which are part-time, when they travel to Toronto."

Both amazing and insane. Nice holiday for the players at the very least.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

The Hull winger just scored one of those, body entirely out of the field, still gets the ball down tries. The ref sends it upstairs of course. Stevo: "Whys he done that!?" lol.

Nice try.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

lol, that was great

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

lot of penalties for Origin

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Cos it was a potential head injury probably

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

gently caress Yeah!

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

He never got it down, they might still give it though cos of the on field.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

BobTheDestroyer posted:

Oaks just seemed so happy to be shaking hands with everyone

Haha, I was thinking that, its gotta feel nice

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

that knock on was odd, if I understood the ref well, he put it down with one hand and then used the other hand while playing the ball. Therefore knock on, is that right? looked like he put it on the floor, not dropped it.

Also, not keen on this loosing business, come on broncos.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Haha, That would have be the clumsiest Sheppard ever.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Widnes 0 - 7 Wigan, 62'. Widnes fluff their 4th potential try. poo poo match don't watch it. But worth looking at the "highlights", impressively poo poo.
And another good chance squandered, loving widnes man, wigan are poo poo kill them!

Dirty Frank fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 16, 2016

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Warrington Catalans is a good game, half time atm, 12 man cats just ahead 16 - 10, Gigot sin-binned (correctly) for a dangerous tackle.

Its a really good game, 20 - 18 to warrington 5mins to go, the warrington fans got the ref to blow forward pass, gently caress.

Dirty Frank fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jun 17, 2016

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Oh gently caress, the stadium is talking to me :O

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

iajanus posted:

Is it saying "marrying your sister is ok"?

or possibly, donate to iajanus not drinking for a month http://www.dryjuly.com/users/peter-thorburn

Its mostly dirty talk about Alfie Langer.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

iajanus posted:

Kind of glad I'm not on that wavelength

"Little Alfie knew every inch of me", never thought I'd imagine a stadium rubbing its nipples, but there you go.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

gg gagai, toot!

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Jono C posted:

Great take by Gagai.

he's a graceful man.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

lol thats close, tfft

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Great try

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Kaglicious posted:

So Zak Hardaker, after deciding to abandon Leeds halfway through the season just because we're struggling (despite the club sticking by him through his disciplinary problems) has gone to Penrith in a swap deal. James Segeyaro is coming our way, how good is he?

Obviously Hardaker will fail because he's an english back so I look forward to welcoming him back to Leeds this time next year.

On current form you're making out like bandits, on last years form Hardaker is a probably better, but hard to compare. Also like you say English backs never do well in Aus...

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

iajanus posted:

We had one but let him go back to England for a second time.

Where he's kicking like poo poo for some reason.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

next week is interesting for the thread looks like:
Brisbane need to beat the Roosters & Titans beat the Cowboys for bris to swap with cows
tiggers can get into the 8 beating the Raiders & the Titans losing.
Raiders can go 2nd beating the tiggers & sharks losing
Bulldogs can go 4th beating the rabbits & broncs & cows lose

Its an ouroboros of schadenfreude.

Newcastle can go 15th if the another universe leaks into ours and changes maths.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Two penalty tries in one game maybe?

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Not sure I can handle extra time

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

gently caress, Hunt you silly bugger

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

As a fan of underdogs and drug use I'm hoping the sharks win. gently caress the storm

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Great head from Lewis not to promote the ball there.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Link to a video for the lazy?

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Thanks! That was every school yard fight I ever saw, he should probably stick to league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Toronto's first ever game (full game, its a friendly against Hull) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3nER9XWEzk

There's a loving Canadian team in the loving third level of English Rugby League! There are some good things about this bizarro universe we all wondered into.

Dirty Frank fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jan 26, 2017

• Locked thread