Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Right.. I dont have time for this. Talk to the hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

EDIT: TO Rediscover.

EDit 2: gently caress.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Your a clown dude.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me neither

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Average Bear posted:

I'm at a loss as well.

Oh now I get it. Classic

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Loss is a fail meme.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Oh now I get it. Classic

i don't

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hmm. Starting to think our IK might be a Loser Bitch.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Loss is a fail meme.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

I'm at a loss as well.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Average Bear posted:

Finally watched the whole thing. This is loving awesome.

Same and same.

Bolverkur posted:

it's so worth it. it just gets more and more insane and breaks all your expectations of where its going.

He keeps upping the upping the ante. And the best part is he's pretty good at visualizing the data/concepts. And I love how he coins all these terms to help explain it lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Hmm. Starting to think our IK might be a Loser Bitch.

Nobody actually likes you Larry, not here at least.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

:shibe:

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Wait wait wait... Did he say "WE refer to it as a half A press?" As in, there's a whole community of Pannenkoeks working on this?

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

metricchip posted:

Wait wait wait... Did he say "WE refer to it as a half A press?" As in, there's a whole community of Pannenkoeks working on this?

http://i.imgur.com/wirXNSF.gifv

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

metricchip posted:

That's what I was thinking and my only conclusion is there are indeed a community of people doing insane challenge TASes of SM64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're called ABC, "A Button Community"

• Locked thread