Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Ford and Ferrari paint schemes are pissing me the gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Watch them constantly fight each other all race.

Also am I crazy or does the delta car look like a dick and balls draped lovingly in an American flag?

No it looks like a giant Cock and balls flying around the track

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
That last twenty-five minutes was loving nuts.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

go3 posted:

nah guys its totally fine for slicks out there

*literally cant stay on the track*

Don't kinkshame corvette racing.

Is it actually still raining, or no? They can't seem to decide.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
PWC off to a great start. GTR took out mclaren out of turn 8

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
So the sub 30m of PWC that was green flag was loving awesome at least.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Anyone been to a weekend at Sonoma/Sears Point? Buddy and I are thinking about doing it for the last PWC event of the year, and just curious what the best tickets/areas are.

Also if the $325 suite tickets are worth it and if the booze is really unlimited. Also if outside booze is allowed in.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Alice Klar posted:

Is this the place to discuss two-wheel racing? Where do the MotoGP fans congregate?

Cycle Asylum.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

kill me now posted:

Mazda endurance racing reliability is never not funny to me

I don't get how Japanese brands have the best reliability ever on the road, but even the Italians trounce them on track.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Are the 911 and 912 like required by the rule book to pull dumb gently caress moves and wreck another car every race?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Powershift posted:

Well he wasn't even involved at the start, and even tried to sue them for using the gymkhana name. He seems to do it simply because it's somewhere he can go to beat up on privateers in $20,000 cars.

That's because he can't actually drive well, outside of defined stunts to pull off on a certain circuit.

Every time he tries to actually race real race drivers he gets smoked. He's a tubby bro douche that happens to have enough money to do whatever he wants.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cygni posted:

a lot of people (most?) consider it the best road course in america.

It's my favorite track to play in video games, at least.

I'd slot it just behind Laguna Seca and just ahead of Mid Ohio and VIR, personally.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Laguna passes are always exciting, though.

Passing on the brakes and diving are my favorite. Corvette vs 911 is still a weekly watch for me.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

A PC car has taken the dubious honor of being the first to crash in an official IMSA session this year. Spun and went off at the bus stop, hit the wall, significant damage to aero, suspension and gearbox.

Because PC is loving garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

wicka posted:

Christ, another loving Apple fanboy...

I think this is the first time I've ever laughed at one of your posts.

2017 is scary.

• Locked thread