Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
is ashe/katarina canon or is that only on zileans desktop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
So Darius's a canon dilf?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Riot should really get don delillo to write their lore, i think it would be a perfect fit.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

It's not? :confused:

Tahm Kench literally taunts her about it, I thought it was straight up official.

Like Diana and Leona.
riot refuses to make this stuff like super blatantly official so instead they just very strongly imply it and post the wink emoticon when asked about it on the lol forums

i guess it could have something to do with them being owned by a chinese company

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

It's not? :confused:

Tahm Kench literally taunts her about it, I thought it was straight up official.

Like Diana and Leona.

Kench doesn't taunt Vi or Caitlyn about either of them hooking up, he's just a dick in general to both of them. He does taunt Garen and Katarina about their relationship though

Tahm Kench is the best voiced character in the game

Servaetes fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 20, 2017

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

njsykora posted:

I think there's a whole Caitlyn/Vi/Jinx going on since Vi is from Zaun originally and both her and Jinx's bio talk about them having a personal history.

Vi, Jinx, and Ekko were all probably a part of the same gang in Zaun, which may have been run by Urgot. The dude working on Urgot's tattoos in the splash has an "IX" mark; "Vi" probably means "VI," as in the Roman numerals. I think Caitlyn's just the sheriff who got partnered with Vi under yet-to-be-explained circumstances and otherwise has no connection to them.

Servaetes posted:

Kench doesn't taunt Vi or Caitlyn about either of them hooking up, he's just a dick in general to both of them. He does taunt Garen and Katarina about their relationship though

I think Kench's line to Vi about "sublimating [her] desire" or whatever is meant to reference how she's channeling her violent tendencies into honest police work. I think it's ambiguous enough that you could read multiple things into it, though. The writers know their audience well enough.

Vermain fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Aug 20, 2017

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I thought it was implied that Vi was Jinx's sister (Jinx has a VO line about a sister)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

kingcobweb posted:

I thought it was implied that Vi was Jinx's sister (Jinx has a VO line about a sister)
Heavily implied but Rioters keep saying no for some reason

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Vermain posted:

Vi, Jinx, and Ekko were all probably a part of the same gang in Zaun, which may have been run by Urgot. The dude working on Urgot's tattoos in the splash has an "IX" mark; "Vi" probably means "VI," as in the Roman numerals. I think Caitlyn's just the sheriff who got partnered with Vi under yet-to-be-explained circumstances and otherwise has no connection to them.

Nah the IX thing was something the artist just wanted to throw in there as his signature, no lore thing

Vermain posted:

I think Kench's line to Vi about "sublimating [her] desire" or whatever is meant to reference how she's channeling her violent tendencies into honest police work. I think it's ambiguous enough that you could read multiple things into it, though. The writers know their audience well enough.

It sounds a lot more about him talking about her former life of crime, I don't really see hunger being romantic in any way

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Rygar201 posted:

She doesn't???

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Classic goon face blindness.

god yeah im so sorry guys i thought this generic blonde lady looked similar to this generic blonde lady

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
That the Ornn main subreddit isn't called Orrnhub is a loving travesty

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

henkman posted:

This is the best post in a while.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

henkman posted:

It was actually suggested but in the end they didn't wanna be weirdos like /r/TheSecretWeapon

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Is Orrn ... Good?

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Luna Was Here posted:

god yeah im so sorry guys i thought this generic blonde lady looked similar to this generic blonde lady

You can't use skinart, That's cheating.

They're stilldon't look alike tho

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
please read my darius/lux fanfic where darius fall in love with lux because she resembled his dead lover. rate and comment thxs

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

please read my darius/lux fanfic where darius fall in love with lux because she resembled his dead lover. rate and comment thxs

[adam sessler voice] a TWO... out of five.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Is there ever going to be Crucified Zilean skin?

He already sort of looks like he is nailed to that clock.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Gortarius posted:

Is there ever going to be Crucified Zilean skin?

He already sort of looks like he is nailed to that clock.

Might as well go for another anime reference.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
just played the first placement of a game on a smurf and I get this guy on my team

and then he proceeds to

thanks for the free win, friend-o~

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Dr Mundo's Scouts is an insanely good division name

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
its no amumu's buddies

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

Disgusting het shipper here. Get 'em, boys.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Verviticus posted:

its no amumu's buddies

its better because amumu can eat poo poo adn die in a lovely fire of poo poo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Mierenneuker posted:

Might as well go for another anime reference.

hey idk if you've seen a picture of zilean before but im absolutely positive he has at most seven legs, so im not sure this comparison really works

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
loving told you dude

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
t o d i s c o v e r w h i c h o f t h e s e i r r e l e v a n t t e a m s i s t h e w o r s t t e a m i n t h e w o r s t r e g i o n

why do they do this

i know nothing about either team but im hoping douchebro white guy team loses to constipated asian guy team

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Addamere posted:

t o d i s c o v e r w h i c h o f t h e s e i r r e l e v a n t t e a m s i s t h e w o r s t t e a m i n t h e w o r s t r e g i o n

why do they do this

i know nothing about either team but im hoping douchebro white guy team loses to constipated asian guy team

the goon team is going to come out of fking nowhere and clean house and then we are going to say something awful memes live on the poorly produced twitch broadcast :mmmhmm:

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Christ. Welcome to Brazilian Gold V.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

lmao

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Someone tell that dude he can say gently caress, it's OK.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do people like that think self-"censorship" like that, which does nothing to obfuscate either the intent or the word, has some sort of magical power? like in a question of whether you're going to get banned for language, saying b1tch vs bitch or fk vs gently caress is not going to be the deciding factor

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

do people like that think self-"censorship" like that, which does nothing to obfuscate either the intent or the word, has some sort of magical power? like in a question of whether you're going to get banned for language, saying b1tch vs bitch or fk vs gently caress is not going to be the deciding factor

A lot of people have the language filter on and doing that lets you get past the filter.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ought to be even more bannable than regularly typing it then, since its intentionally circumventing a safeguard

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Addamere posted:

ought to be even more bannable than regularly typing it then, since its intentionally circumventing a safeguard

it probably is in the sense that nobody ever gets banned for saying toilet words in league of legends, unless they are used to flame people

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have spent the past week playing ck2 with only a single game per day of league and i think it is improving my gameplay by instilling in me the understanding that allies are unreliable and enemies are everywhere and may actually be your allies

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Oh man, our Twitch is so fed! He's crushing the enemy team! This game is ours for sure!

Oh. He disconnected. He never came back. They won. Kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Max Coveri posted:

They won. Kill me.

Sounds like the enemy team already did...

• Locked thread