Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."

shut the f*ck up phreak!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Tequila Sunrise posted:

I've said this about five times in previous threads, but I exclusively played TB because the majority of the time I play League it's because I get an itch to play a specific champion. With TB I knew I could do that 100% of the time, and it's not like the wait times were that much worse. It's just annoying because LoL is the only game where there's a significant chance you just won't get to play the way you want. Its like me popping in Skyrim and the game going "Sorry, you can't play a mage for two hours, gotta play a warrior" or something.

That in mind, I think the two role thing is way better than Pick-Order Draft, and it it's nice to be able to actually play ranked knowing I'll get at least one of the roles I want. I just can't wait until the release Actual Solo Queue instead of this Dynamic bullshit that puts me with 4 non-English speaking French people in Skype against another 4-man in Skype.

Riot should replace Blind Pick with Team Builder.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

I really want Jhin to be good since I like his theme and his skill set, but I don't think he'll really compete with the other meta ADCs unless he gets a buff to his numbers or his reload time.

And as for Jhin mid, there are far too many mobile burst champs that would eat him up for breakfast.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Kokoro Wish posted:

The best Kanye song is that one I jumped out of a helicopter to before shooting up a drug runner's pool party.

:agreed:

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Xin really deserved and needed his buff.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Firebert posted:

I liked Xin healing through inhib turret for like 20 seconds they do some fine work on PBE

Everyone knows that PBE isn't for balance or bug checks. It's a new champ and skin showcase.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Look out boys, Jhin's going to be first ban status with that WHOPPING regen buff.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

henkman posted:

Don't think they have a date yet but I'm slightly less excited for them now that they've said how often you they drop

I knew that they'd have a really low drop rate, but what was the number Riot gave?

And I could live without the Valve-esque chest system, I just want the new launcher client.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

henkman posted:

You get a chest when either you or someone you've queued with gets an S(-/+) rank. Once per week, per champion, per season. So you can get at most 4 a month. Not great

And we don't really know how rare keys will be

Oh right, I remember reading that. Since it's based off the post game rankings they might as well have used a roulette system anyway, since that's what the grading system feels like.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

We did it boys. Vomit Worm is the best ADC.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

They should just nerf his phoenix stance so that tiger becomes the go-to build path.

Why? Because tigers own.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Spiros posted:

As far as I can tell, jungle and support are the most wanted roles. I always get one or the other if they're options in my queue. I would wager mid is probably sought after alongside top.

I think role popularity is probably mid>top>jungle>adc>support.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Sicke posted:

I think I may stop playing ranked for a while. This dropped me from promos to Bronze 1 all the down to 0 LP Bronze 3. And the worst thing is I won my lane most of the time in these games

I had a similar experience. I had a string of losses that took me from silver 2 to silver 4. Just keep playing, friend, for I am now climbing my way back up.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Sperglord Firecock posted:

Oooo boy, fiora is disabled

who wants to guess what made her broken

in other news, ranked queue is hosed and i can't get jungle because everyone wants to play jungle because ???

Apparently there's a bug with her Q that causes her to literally fly in one direction until you cast another skill.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

please tell me there's a youtube of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNOqomTQDXw

Seems it's not quite as dramatic as I was told. She simply gets stuck in an animation which seems to limit her use of flash and maybe other abilities/items. There is a pretty hilarious interaction of her getting sent sky high from knock ups though.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

no silly

all champions are coded as two minions stacked ontop of each other

everyone knows that

Next champ after the sun dragon is a caster minion on top of a melee minions shoulders, which is standing on top of a siege minion, and they're wearing one big trench coat.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

tbh there should be an actual minion champ, maybe a regular minion got hit with nosher's slime and he grew???

They should re-imagine Rumble as a siege minion who's tired of basically being champ fodder, and now he's out for revenge.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

I came up with an idea the other night of an item like banner of command except it lets you voltron up combinations of map minions and gives them stats based on what you crammed in there

Fuse five siege minions to become the Daedalus summon from Golden Sun.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

http://plays.tv/video/56cf23d22a20261805

drat, we getting some drat good bugs this patch.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

seizure later posted:

so now Rengar is disabled? lol just lol

You'd think this would gave Riot a wake up call on their PBE rules but I guess not.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

I didn't know Riot actually did this. Is this a new feature?

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

kingcobweb posted:

triumph.gg but it kinda sucks, imo

I still want to know what that site is that someone screencapped that showed winrate by time of day! That one seems great!

Do you remember what those stats said? I seem to get people who are much more chilled, and much more wins during mid morning compared to evenings, and I'm wondering if there's some weight behind that or if it's just confirmation bias.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Ugh, not quite as good as a champion being disabled, but it's still early in the patch. I'm sure at least one champ will be deactivated for a week.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

http://oddshot.tv/shot/meteos-201603105415761

Azir disabled. Let's gooooooo.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

I know Kog was powerful but this nerf might be taking it to far.

EDIT: Seems it's a bug where his W also reduces the damage of smite.

Azzents fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 11, 2016

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Tequila Sunrise posted:

If you think the Riot actually gives a poo poo about keeping toxic players out of the game, watch this series where Imaqtpie and iWillDominate get trolled by a feeding Teemo/Katarina for like a dozen games back to back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbej4gPir0

A better example would be Discoheat, who has an entire series on youtube dedicated to toxic little babies in league.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Is there a goon club yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Out of curiosity, does the goon club have any open spots?

• Locked thread