Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Fear not, I'm coming!

(The OP image is fuckin rad.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Observe Me posted:

RIP In Piece Old Ryze. Smashing my fist into my keyboard will never be as fun anymore. :(

He's just not the same anymore :(

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

el dingo posted:

I think the most amazing part of that gif is seeing a yasuo flash to save a teammate

He flashed so the Cait ult wouldn't pop his passive.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I thought AS reds were way better than AD reds as of preseason? Did that get changed again?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

can i just emptyquote that video forever

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

please do not post these like they are real Good Builds otherwise we're going to get a Chumbler 2.0

Yeah you're right. Jungle Kog'Maw is way better than both of those.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The hell is this login animation?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Who posted:

Was wondering if anyone has tried this build yet, and if so, what are your thoughts on it.

With 8 stacks of rageblade and W up you have 5.00 attack speed, and one time I killed Lux while she was casting her ult from 100% to 0. The only downside is it's a bit slow to get going, but once you have rageblade + hurricane it really kicks in.

It's more reliable out of the jungle. Devourer-Rageblade-Hurricane-Wits End-BotRK is great.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Firebert posted:

I want to play against the people who see Kogmaw jungle and don't kill him at his first and second buff and every other camp afterwards

I think you mean the people who see Kogmaw jungle and get dumpstered at his first buff because they think they're hot poo poo as Lee Sin or some scrub character who can counterjungle him.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

He enables pretty solid trades I guess? But I'd rather have like Sona or Janna for that.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzaZexfALkY

Long, but basically covers all roles and their standard rune setups for season six.

This was great, I never expected to be listening to Phreak for detailed game advice but overall 9/10 very solid video.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Most games that I play Ezreal in end before I'd want a lifesteal item anyways. Armor pen is so much more valuable as a third item in this age of juggs.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Age of Juggs would be a sweet MMO.

I'd play it.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Miftan posted:

Why the gently caress is poppy allowed to be so strong while building only defensive crap? She's outdamaging me as Renekton!

Don't stand between a Pop and a hard place.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Vladimir was not a good opponent to try new Poppy for the first time against. :(

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Never underestimate the capacity of corporations to make random idiots feel some sort of sympathy for them for no good reason whatsoever.

See: The McDonalds hot coffee lawsuit.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

DolphinCop posted:

i changed my mind about taric. he sucks

Some pretty outrageous opinions right here

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lovechop posted:

also the best pro league game ever played:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRAoZJolrYI

Oh my god the casters :allears:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

^^ It costs me well over a hundred bucks for good winter boots because I have size 14.5 feet. Maybe all the LoL champions are hobbits.

Luna Was Here posted:

idk all i know is you went full sperg and stuff happened in gbs or somewhere, i didn't find out about it until i asked in the anime chat thread

Magres owned some dudes who were being really lovely about transgender people in the Planetside subreddit and one of them regged on here to complain and buy the redtext, if I remember correctly.

Also loving laffo at anyone who uses "SJW" as a pejorative term

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Oh right they're also 4Es, that's probably why it's expensive and hard to find them. Even fairly basic sneakers run me ~70 bucks minimum, though I don't really know how you'd convert that to Runeterra gold short of gold being obscenely common as a material over there.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

You do what you always do as Fizz: Jump on his face, take a big steaming dump, and jump back out. Repeat until they're dead.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Not that I am particularly well versed in him, but Yasuo's earlygame is bad because:

1) His shield value is butt and he has no increased MS to charge it faster

2) His Q cooldown scales really heavily on AS, so it's long enough at low levels that whiffing a single one means no tornado

3) No crit until at least first back

4) You're melee in a lane populated by mostly mages
4a) Your dash has a bit of a delay between uses at low ranks so gapclosing on said mages is slower and more predictable, making you much more vulnerable to aimed CC
4b) Windwall is like 30 seconds

5) A huge amount of his damage potential comes from the armor shred on his ult, as well as how much crits ramp up damage with his passive

That's not to say he doesn't have some good lane matchups, but for the most part he isn't great until you come back with Shiv and start rolling dudes.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I've learned the hard way that laning a melee against Vlad is just never a thing to do for any reason. It's certainly not just Yasuo.

I'm pretty sure he took a huge hit to his low level shield value and that was the biggest thing, now he's too squishy to dunk on most people.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

Yeah there's obviously not a ton of data yet, but signs are promising:

How is this possible in the new League of Assassins? Where are Zed, Talon, and Xin?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

henkman posted:

You get a chest when either you or someone you've queued with gets an S(-/+) rank.

I really dislike this because what it takes to get S rank seems really arbitrary which also leads into it being lovely because some people will put doing S rank things above actually winning the drat game.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Bland posted:

The League of Legends Thread: Where people too intimidated by people of colour come to talk about rap music.

The only good rapper is white, I'm sorry if this triggers you.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Urgot is less spooky terrifying and more WTF terrifying.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

Oh I'm sorry I shitposted heavily in the last thread when it was pretty clear no mods were going to touch that thread does that mean my sick post cred is forever tarnished in your eyes?

Hahahah you think mods are going to touch THIS thread?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Sperglord Firecock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF7vpS4n2Ko

tank karma...... is good

not me, a friend of mine

This looks fun and good.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Whipping around an anchor at people and having literally all of the CC is a pretty great endgame fantasy.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Isn't Devourer better on Udyr anyway? Who is Mana Echoes being nerfed for?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I need to start banning Jhin so people on my team stop picking him mid and getting wrecked.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Replace Dominion with URF on the Crystal Scar map, permanently.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Yeah if Galio got a ranged AA and was rebalanced around that he'd be in a much better place. He's obviously designed to be an anti mage but not being able to cs without being vulnerable spits in the face of that.

Also if they made his shield give him a Rammus-esque damage reflect that only worked on minions+monsters so he could jungle that would be neato too.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Remember when Chalice didn't upgrade into anything and it was still borderline mandatory on Galio?

Good times.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Tank Karma trip report, she can't lane bully as hard because of the lack of offensive runes/masteries but holy drat once she gets RoA and Visage

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

henkman posted:

cinderhulk -> titanic hydra -> full tank to taste

Is this real life?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The new lifesteal keystone is going to be nuts on Olaf right

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I really don't think Runic Echoes alone is responsible for his 58% winrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

seizure later posted:

so if we take skill out of the equation in this skill based game, the guy with higher numbers will win.

I think it's more of when nobody has skill (because it's bronze) the guy with the better numbers will win.

• Locked thread