Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Lovechop posted:

lookin good buddy :)

Agreed 😚

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

K8.0 posted:

Note that if any actual game designer designed this garbage heap, you'd be prepicking bans the moment champ select started. Left click to declare, right click to prep ban (shown in the same spot bans are now). 10 second declare window then first ban can be locked in. You can freely redeclare your pick/ban at any time until you lock it in. If your ban or pick is unavailable, the (otherwise 100% silent) game makes a loud rear end buzzer noise and forces itself foreground to let you know it's time to start thinking about something else. When your actual ban/pick turn comes up, the game makes a chime and forces itself to the foreground. Bans and champs are default locked in after 30 seconds if no further input received, dodges are incurred if your hovered ban/pick was already banned/picked. Hitting trade during the ban phase trades picks entirely. Hitting trade after someone has locked in is only possible if you own the champion they picked, and it lets them repick from THEIR available champion pool after giving you your champion.

Wow in like five minutes I did a better job than Riot could in like four years. It's amazing what being not retarded can do for you in game design.

That sounds like dog poo poo.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I have size 15 feet what crazy rear end shoes y'all buying?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

The Shortest Path posted:

Oh right they're also 4Es...

Oh god, my goondolences. I can usually just keep an eye out and find whatever I'm looking at a reasonable price.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

thank you riot for making this bronze feel like a king

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kashuno posted:

sated, rageblade, swifties+alacrity, deadplate, spirit visage

Did the same, felt like a god. Xin owns.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kokoro Wish posted:

Hmm, so it looks like Sona and Zed (maybe more) are getting murdered by some of the game's assassins (looks like maybe Talon and Jhin) in an upcoming event. Maybe they're going to be reworked some.

What other problematic/Ionian champs could end up on the list?

Nice job old bitch.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

kingcobweb posted:

Big haircut talk from the dude with the Star Wars Rebel insignia on his scalp

:drat:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Play rammus, shitdick

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Xin kills everyone unless he gets stunned/rooted gently caress you Elise.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

to the kanye haters from last page: you can hate on kanye as a person all you want but calling his music bad because its not a 90's rapper or 60's rock or w/e is just lol

Tlop sucks rear end actually

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Fluffdaddy posted:

i get all my hot rap tips from 18 year old white boys

He got lebron's hairline to prove it

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Arrgytehpirate posted:

How did you nerds decide on a role? I tried a few Annie/Ahri games and mid is just awful. Maybe it's just mages but I don't have Zed/Talon to check. Top and support are even worse than that though.

Do you have fun? play role

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

really enjoying elise, is she in a good place or will she be nerfed?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I found the most amazing life hack for LoL, /mute all at the beginning of every game. It owns a lot

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

now.. I'm no scientist, but hear me out. What if Riot just named this dragon Ao Shin?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Been told y'all to stay woke on rammus for a grip now

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sharzak posted:

I literally can't bring myself to play league. I open up the client, hit launch, sometimes get as far as champ select, before I go ugh what am I thinking? and close the window. I've done this three times today.

have you considered killing your are ur self?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Thought I was in bronze when our mid lane kat fed 0/8 in the first 15 minutes, then she ended up carrying. Turns out I was actually in bronze.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sperglord Firecock posted:

agreed

NEW PRO AS HECK MASTER YI BUILD

runes:

movespeed quints, everything else attack speed

build:

devourer jungle, mob boots, and 3 zeals should be your midgame goal

build each of the zeals into phantom dancer, statik shiv, and trinity force for maximum go fast

last item is your choice, though duskblade isn't a bad choice and neither is ohmwrecker for those SICK NASTY TOWER KILLS

Just tried this, entered the Yi zone extremely hard.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

I wish most junglers didn't require a leash because I'm demure as gently caress and hate asking people for anything.

I don't think I've asked for a leash in the last 300 games, it Just Happens.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Played Jhin for free, he seems pretty rad+fun tbh. Hate adc though, how badly do i sabotage my team if I take him mid?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Methanar posted:

I'm feeling kinda bummed out can I borrow someone's account to bang out some bronze/silver stomps

You can have mine if you play ranked for me :grin:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Methanar posted:

I'll play a few.

I'm on NA as Dr Tim Whatley if you wanna contact me there.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

exethan posted:

let me boost you after you recrater your mmr

Oh, looks like Meth is keeping my mmr very constant atm. But sure.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Methanar posted:

This was very not fun

Jesus y'all won that? I had to make dinner when you were around 1/8 or something.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

tbh there should be an actual minion champ, maybe a regular minion got hit with nosher's slime and he grew???

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Argona posted:

oh man lets play some league of oh nvm

The wait time only goes up :grin:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

I've lost three games in a row now and I'm tilting pretty hard I got upset and yelled in the last game and now I feel horrible :ohdear:

god bless, padawane.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

In my defense they were being really stupid. All the towers are down and nobody is on the map could they be doing Baron??? Nah time to ARAM.

I was fairly good at containing my rage in DOTA except when I was with friends and then I tried to look cool by insulting the bad players but really I was just covering up for my own insecurities :(

I'm fairly prone to toxicity so I've found just doing /mute all at the beginning of every game turns the events into a serene hellscape.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Servaetes posted:

Yeah, Tahm continues to have an incredibly good base skin and ok to not good alternate skins. The other three are incredible however

I like master chef :(

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I don't know if Urgot is Good yet but I know he's fuckin fun and this crab skin owns. Also ulting a fiddle every time he ults is some fuckin good feels.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Did Da Clerb die or are clubs down again?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Heehee Hartlocks posted:

It's up, i thought you were in???

I was the Goose! But now... No clubs, thanks again riot

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

K8.0 posted:

The entire point of the system is to get you to play more, get you lusting after stuff, and get you to ultimately spend more money on the game. That was the design goal, and it will work because people are stupid and easily manipulated.

Also, if people are strong minded enough to just treat it as a free skin every couple months, you got more "content" than you used to, for nothing. I'm not strong, I'll waste hundreds on these boxes.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Darth Windu posted:

Kinda sucks that you can see orlyon sol's Stars while he's in a bush lol

prob won't get him just due to this, thanks Lyte

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Hermetic posted:

I once had a jungler that literally never ganked. He just farmed the jungle and said "I'm sorry, I'm really trying" every few minutes.

It was so pathetic I legit couldn't even be mad at him.

He was The Saddest Warwick.

I had this jg today, :negative:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Also, I kinda like hex tech crafting, thanks somewhat, riot.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I love leag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

I hate clubs, they're making me feel outcasted because I'm too lazy to join one.

Just like real life.

This is real life.

• Locked thread