Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coca bojangles
Nov 2, 2011

Superhuman hindsight
Really shook up the healers, too much passive gameplay in a lot of the non-conquest modes with little counter.

Excited for the new Conquest changes, they've added two new important team fight objectives that are going to force engagements. Supports get a jungle buff finally!

quote:

Drops Purple Jungle Buff (NEW)
AURA – Enemy Gods within 55 units have their Magical and Physical Protections reduced by 10.

Good stuff IMO. Excited to experiment and try new builds.

Diamond Worshiper swag? Sweet
Ranked Gem Rewards? Even better
God Leaderboards? Loki mains... :barf: :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coca bojangles
Nov 2, 2011

Superhuman hindsight

cyclonic posted:

I missed a majority of the items on the live stream, but the patch notes are up now.

These items. These god balance changes. :psyduck:

Click on any of the God ability icons and you get redirected to Tyr's Stance switch... Wow HiRez...

It's a troll because they still need to balance more gods, Tyr included. (hopefully)

edit: Hel heals for 30 health at level 1... the equivalent of 3 ticks from a health pot...

double edit: https://clips.twitch.tv/hireztv/DifferentDolphinSwiftRage

coca bojangles fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jan 19, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Just said "Nice" out loud to the Hel changes

That must mean I like it :thumbsup:

Skill shots with her Light Stance healing on allies only, that's good as h*ck hopefully. It will just mean she has to basically focus offensively on dark side, I do hope this gives her some play back in Conquest, I miss her. It's good that her 1 passes through enemies and explodes now, safer clearing instead of having to run up to AoE clear and be in a precarious position.

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jan 19, 2017

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

I'm laughing too drat hard at this

coca bojangles
Nov 2, 2011

Superhuman hindsight
Smite Season 4: Who needs healers when you can lifesteal?

All you need is Odysseus Bow and Soul Eater

edit: It isn't just this, it works with abilities too... they never should have touched that magical lifesteal coefficient...

https://gfycat.com/JealousWindyIndochinahogdeer

coca bojangles fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jan 20, 2017

cyclonic
Dec 15, 2005

Coca and I messed around on PTS last night.

All I gotta say in summary is :stare: :negative:

Pimp Drakula
Oct 12, 2013

:tif:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

coca bojangles posted:

Smite Season 4: Who needs healers when you can lifesteal?

All you need is Odysseus Bow and Soul Eater

edit: It isn't just this, it works with abilities too... they never should have touched that magical lifesteal coefficient...

https://gfycat.com/JealousWindyIndochinahogdeer

:staredog:

cyclonic
Dec 15, 2005

Season 4: everyone is Camazotz

On a serious note, I'm preparing to do a write-up for the Season 4 thread, and any ideas for a witty title would be appreciated.

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

cyclonic posted:

Season 4: everyone is Camazotz

On a serious note, I'm preparing to do a write-up for the Season 4 thread, and any ideas for a witty title would be appreciated.

Smite S4: Hel still not released

cyclonic
Dec 15, 2005

Route 1 PTS Hotfixes:

quote:

General Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue where some Abilities were able to stun through CC immunity.
Fixed an issue where all Physical Lifesteal items were providing tons of Healing on Physical Abilities.
Fixed an issue that caused the Portal Minion to not spawn a portal after the first kill.
Reverted the Demonic Pact Anubis Size change. We are investigating other solutions for aiming issues associated with the skin.

Items
Ethereal Staff
Now has an internal 3 second Cooldown.

Stone of Binding
Removed 10% CDR
Fixed an issue where Druid Stone would appear to be owned while having Stone of Binding.

Brawlers Beat Stick
Healing Reduction reduced from 50% to 40%.

Divine Ruin
Healing Reduction reduced from 50% to 40%.

Gods

Hel
Restoration
This ability now only heals herself and allies if it hits an allied god. This ability can now also deal 70/120/170/220/270 (+50% of your Magical Power) damage to enemy gods, but will not heal Hel.

Inspire
Increased healing from 5/10/15/20/25 to 10/15/20/25/30 per tick.
Inspire now heals Hel instantly for the full amount (60/90/120/150/180 + 30% of your Magical Power). Allies will still be healed for the Heal over Time.

Stance Change
MP5 increased from 5/10/15/20/25 to 15/20/25/30/35.

edit-
Ethereal staff = RIP my S+ Chang'e build

cyclonic fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 20, 2017

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
Healing is my favorite thing to do so boooooo Season 4

cyclonic
Dec 15, 2005

End of Season chest sales going on right now.

Also if you're doing the Celtic event, you get all the rewards no matter what your progress is:

HiRezPonPon posted:

Hey everyone,

We released the Celtic Event earlier this week to a large variety of issues. We have been working to try to get this event fixed as soon as possible, and by today all of the event should be functional. Any residual issues we will be clearing up.

Unfortunately, our fix resulted in players being reset on their progress forcing them to start at the beginning. We apologize for this but this cannot be reversed. If you want the rewards associated with the event BEFORE the event ends you will need to play the board.

However, we realize this was a massive faliure on our part and don't want to punish players who may have bought it early and completely it (or made good progress) and now feel like they don't have the opportunity to complete it. At the end of the event (in 30 days) we will unlock the Cutesy Morrigan Avatar and The Morrigan skin to anyone who has claimed or purchased the event, even if no progress has been made. This will be done automatically once we end the event for all platforms.

Again we are sorry about the issues with this event and will be working to fix any remaining issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyclonic
Dec 15, 2005

And on that note I'm closing the Season 3 thread.

Season 4 thread is now up and running! See you folks there!

• Locked thread