Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i hope rich people never stop killing themselves attempting a vanity experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

At this point, I'd consider climbing Everest and leaving your pampered first-world carcass to rot in a crevasse is comparable to littering.

littering is bad though, unlike dying at the roof of the world like an rear end in a top hat

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Happy Bear Suit posted:

everest is a disgusting, morbid deathtrap of a tourist destination and if I were ruler of the world i would shut it down so stupid idiots would stop littering their dumb corpses and garbage all over the mountain.

imo the climbers should be redirected to K2

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

pr0k posted:

I'll take 24 corpsicles this year, please.

if they die in a recoverable location and get a regular soil burial do they still count as corpsicles?

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

personally i do all my mountain-climbing with a helicopter

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

how did you people become like this?

the internet made me stupid

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

Check yourself, oh goon. It is you, and not we, who appears the fool now.

don't sign your posts

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

improved death rate and we get to show an uppity mountain who's boss? i like this plan

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

that's the face of a man excited about his new pooping opportunities.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

blood is blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

sincx posted:

I can't tell if you're joking or not. For real?

where did you think names like Smith and Cooper came from?