Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
c
u
c
k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man word filters really get goons riled up :confused:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Professor Shark posted:

Man word filters really get goons riled up :confused:

I'm not bothered i just use accents: I'm gáy cück.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sowing late night seeds with the King of Bees

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Hell yeah.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

dreezy posted:

I'm not bothered i just use accents: I'm gáy cück.

That's awesome, Not-Enfield

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Professor Shark posted:

the fíre ríses.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

lol same

e: get a new avatar dreezy

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

VectorSigma posted:

forum cancer
I could be making this up but back on the old-lame forums couldn't you click a cancer-post and make it stay properly highlighted if you felt the urge?

Maybe that was just spoilers.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Digital Fingers posted:

lol same

e: get a new avatar dreezy

pot. kettle.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

dreezy posted:

pot. kettle.

Pardon? My tar has it all, vivid colors, a symbol of peace proudly displayed for all to see, an undefinable je ne sais quoi.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the 15 minute mini-probation when someones thread is gassed should be 36 hours
a bad thread should be treated more harshly than a measly "i dislike this post" 6 hour probation

Lord Humongus
Apr 10, 2009

ice ice baby :toot:
close the forum!!!!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I am gay.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Why do you suppose it makes some people so angry when a person says the "cück" meme? I mean, the people who don't like it seem to be really, really obsessed with it.

Do you think it's because they identify with the target of ridicule, having invested so much of their self-esteem into the idea of being a "prominent member" of an "elite community," only to face the reality that they're actually just jerking off in a closet while other people take life for a ride? I just don't understand how you could be so worked up over another person saying a thing, unless you've got a personal stake in it. :shrug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Why do you suppose it makes some people so angry when a person says the "cück" meme? I mean, the people who don't like it seem to be really, really obsessed with it.

Do you think it's because they identify with the target of ridicule, having invested so much of their self-esteem into the idea of being a "prominent member" of an "elite community," only to face the reality that they're actually just jerking off in a closet while other people take life for a ride? I just don't understand how you could be so worked up over another person saying a thing, unless you've got a personal stake in it. :shrug:

i just ignore it. to be honest i dont even know what it means :shrug:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Ork of Fiction posted:

"cück" initially had less humor than Chuck Norris jokes and you drooling chucklefucks think repetition = comedy when it just means you are a retard who cannot generate original thoughts.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Helical Nightmares posted:

"cück" initially had less humor than Chuck Norris jokes and you drooling chucklefucks think repetition = comedy when it just means you are a retard who cannot generate original thoughts.

scathing commentary from helical nightmares outta nowhere!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
does anyone else just want to take it down to brown town?

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think some people feel that a few things are just overused sometimes, which I get because you don't want every other reply to be a variation of the same thing. For example, if you go back a bit in the dugger thread, every other post was Jim bob or some variation for awhile

I don't think anyone is taking complaints from posters in qcs about "how problematic gbs is" seriously though, which is good

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Kink-shaming is possibly a greater social evil than racism and misogyny combined. Cuccbois of the world, unite!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Burnout stars they shine so bright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q0Y3wtxWec

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Helical Nightmares posted:

I guess i'll say it before anyone else does.... Cuck Norris jokes.

there, it's done. hope everyon'es happy.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

dreezy posted:

I guess i'll say it before anyone else does.... Cuck Norris jokes.

there, it's done. hope everyon'es happy.

Not bad.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aw1WnNVcYw

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Space Jam posted:

howard johnson is right!

harumph

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Space Jam is right about Howard Johnson being right

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Ratjaculation posted:

I think gbs would be so much better if someone made an anime version of my av so i fitted in still

i'll make your anime dreams come true

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Drum posted:

i'll make your anime dreams come true

oh god why

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

a starwar betamax posted:

I dunno.... I've been happy to see it returning, but I also think it maybe just gives poo poo posters even more attention... feeding them..

Forums cancer should collapse their post and then you have to enter a Japanese captcha code to see it.

e: do people actually bother to read the afflicted post? I instinctively scroll on by. Hellbanning could be a fun alternative.

clone on the phone fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jan 31, 2016

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

symbolic posted:

oh god why

he will fit in now

and he asked nicely

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think GBS is just swell and everyone is doing their part. Even the people eating 6 hours. Our forum is a well oiled machine, everybody has a purpose.

Mine is to be told to stop posting.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im here for posts

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
And you're doing a hell of a job

Keep up the good work, friend.:thumbsup:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*sound of wind as a tumbleweed blows across the screen*

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
*attempts to creep in through ovely squeaky back door which then slams shut, trips over chair, knocks into refreshments table throwing boiling coffee all over dgsw and cookies at enfield, lands in the donuts, stands up shaking covered in poo poo*

h-hey, i just wanted to know...

ugh, gently caress, wait, this isn't the tech support meeting room, my bad

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lots of uptight types in this thread, live a little people, cuck and i'm gay are the fertilizer that make the lols grow

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

*attempts to creep in through ovely squeaky back door which then slams shut, trips over chair, knocks into refreshments table throwing boiling coffee all over dgsw and cookies at enfield, lands in the donuts, stands up shaking covered in poo poo*

*Stands up and points with a fin and says: I'LL HAVE WHAT HE'S HAVING!*

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Town Hall meeting? When do we start talking about the monorail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what kind of post should i write here

• Locked thread