Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dreezy posted:

so whats the consensus on the outback steakhouse bloomin' onion?

Hitler. It's literally Hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dreezy posted:

so whats the consensus on the outback steakhouse bloomin' onion?
never had it but it looks pretty nice

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
I eat onions like appkes wtf is this deepfry nonsense

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
onions are like reality, they make you cry

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I finally got an av

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
page 50 snypa

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

AugmentedVision posted:

I finally got an av

HA! It's a good one too.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

AugmentedVision posted:

I finally got an av

hey we got the same av

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

page 50 snypa

good shot sir

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

My dick looks like a mostly finished blooming onion but the order came w ketchup

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Nation posted:

tell us more about your battered ring

nice

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

social vegan posted:

My dick looks like a mostly finished blooming onion but the order came w ketchup

:barf:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

is my page not loading fully or did someone snipe you

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

is my page not loading fully or did someone snipe you

i am as you see me

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted:

i prefer chipotle mayo tbh

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my dick looks like an old funion but someone took a bit out of it cuz my dick isn't a ring let's not b crazy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like hearing about everyones onion dicks, but can we get back to the part about me being unfairly targeted for sexual abuse by the mods?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

i like hearing about everyones onion dicks, but can we get back to the part about me being unfairly targeted for sexual abuse by the mods?

I thought there was an age limit on this

Moltke
May 13, 2009
sexual abuse by the mods should be fairly distributed imo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

My dick is like a green onion zingy and spicy but thin and weak and green and white at the base and no balls on it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Gnarly tried to eff my ears w sexual breathing techniques and I was told By Administrators to "deal with it"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
which of you fascists changed my sig ):<

(ty for not banning me <3)

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
page 51 sniper

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one time i called gnarly the n word and he probated me because he didnt lile the movie armageddon

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
son of a bitch

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its really hard to find the line between big/flashy enough to be annoying byt not so big and flashy that I get banned for it. Oh well back to the drawign board I suppose :v:

E: what do you guys think of this new one?

Nooner fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 22, 2016

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

Digital Fingers posted:

If you're calling a dude a human being because he's acting like a big lame dumby it's good. If you're calling a homosexual a human being because you hate homosexuals you can get banned.
It's usually incredibly loving easy to tell the difference..

The thing is we need to be able to use that language for the sake of calling out bad posters, when you call a dude a bad poster they'll launch into a diatribe about how they're not a bad poster and you get a huge lovely derail that makes them feel justified because of it because everyone feels like they're forced to respond in kind. If you call them a human being and they start writing paragraphs about how they aren't a human being and are actually insanely good and cool they just end up looking like a bigger human being and it's funny and marks them as socially maladjusted.

Even the fact that we can use these word in GBS stops a lot of the worst posters from coming here to start with and that's good. In my experence posting in old abe GBS and new GBS for the last 4 years is that the people who make a big deal out of people using the no-no words are universally terrible- They don't make jokes, they don't make content, and they don't post anything interesting.
Those types are the ones that only seem to be on the site to share opinions for the sake of self-validation and talk about nothing else.

They're the type of poster that ruined the first iteration of GBS and for the love of god you shouldn't let them move back in here.
Like even this loving post right here, i'm forced to explain why these things should be okay by making a big lovely post, this isn't fun for me to type, it's not fun to read, no one wants this.

Digital Fingers posted:

my comments on this are all spurred on by this poo poo I found through the leper colony last night:

this sack of poo poo reported the word oval office and someone ended up getting a day probation as a result.
then nooner used the word human being as part of a joke commenting on how ridiculous it was and he got a day too.

why they gently caress is this type of person influencing whats okay to post in GBS?

a starwar betamax posted:

Good grief if yall love the word human being so much why don't you just marry it

dad gay. so what posted:

you are not allowed to have fun online

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

social vegan posted:

Gnarly tried to eff my ears w sexual breathing techniques and I was told By Administrators to "deal with it"

This explains everything.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Nooner posted:

its really hard to find the line between big/flashy enough to be annoying byt not so big and flashy that I get banned for it. Oh well back to the drawign board I suppose :v:

i like it

hi how are you ♥

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i foudn this picture in my backyard again don't know what to do with it hopign someone iTT can tell me how to unzip a butt like this black man

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Shave your head. Kill your family.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm the screaming pizza

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

social vegan posted:

i foudn this picture in my backyard again don't know what to do with it hopign someone iTT can tell me how to unzip a butt like this black man

*unzipping sound*

*flubber release sound*

"drat NIGGA"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

so, uh, we still got any pizza here? woke up hungry

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Good morning GBS. Im heading to the gym for awhile and then to work. I'll catch you later squares! (I hate mondays :argh:)

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

King of Bees posted:

Good morning GBS. Im heading to the gym for awhile and then to work. I'll catch you later squares! (I hate mondays :argh:)

get a good pump on bro

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Nation posted:

get a good pump on bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nooner posted:

Maybe sigs aren't supposed to be annoying? I dunno dude :shrug:

Spanish Manlove fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Feb 22, 2016

• Locked thread