Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Just watched it and didn't understand it at all. What were the dudes doing in the Way In? Was I supposed to catch some central theme or plot with stuff like the 911 operator being one of the devil people on a payphone?

Seriously I did not understand the unifying theme of this movie at all.
But I did enjoy it.

I suspect The Way In was some combination of a revenge-killing/ a pre-emptive strike to keep the one guy's daughter safe. Lo and behold, his hell is to never touch her again, constantly chasing her.

Unifying theme: "The past is a piece of poo poo sometimes."

Lucas in The Accident was the only one without a bad past so he's the only one to get away clean..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread