Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

I guess these guys make reaction videos on Youtube and trying to trademark the word 'react' and they're DMCAing anyone else's reaction videos.

Then they made this damage control video [WHICH THEY DELETED] ...which was not super well received.

Lots of people are making fun of it or ranting about it, which are cool and all, feel free to post them, but I just like seeing this live subscription counter drop. They're losing thousands of subscriptions a minute; I don't know if anyone's been able to see an rear end in a top hat company get destroyed in real time like this before, but its really nice.

update: damage control video was deleted, they posted a complete apology and cancellation of the whole service but they're still on fire and now there's a new better counter for watching them burn (click for live)

chaosbreather fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
chaos breather easily claims worst post

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

my reaction:

X^D

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i hope the motherfucking kraken gets to them

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i think the counter is broken. all i see is a giant "0".

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ill admit, i am always up for watching youtube personalities kill themselves.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait are you just talking about them losing their popularity? gently caress you, op. you should kill yourself on youtube as an apology.

whoknew
Sep 18, 2004

oh shit
im lit

youtube is a cesspool of poo poo

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

symbolic posted:

i think the counter is broken. all i see is a giant "0".

sounds like you have a weird browser there m8 works 5 me

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I don't give a poo poo about any of this OP but I'm glad you're paying attention to the important things in this world

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

chaosbreather posted:

sounds like you have a weird browser there m8 works 5 me
firefox

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you should make a reaction video of you watching that video op

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
I understand that reaction videos are one of the most pointless wastes of time that humanity has ever devised but when it gets down to retarded assholes slapfighting over who should even be wasting their time the most? It's like some kind of extra dimensional tesseract of stupidity I don't have the ability to completely perceive.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I understand that reaction videos are one of the most pointless wastes of time that humanity has ever devised but when it gets down to retarded assholes slapfighting over who should even be wasting their time the most? It's like some kind of extra dimensional tesseract of stupidity I don't have the ability to completely perceive.

yeah but thats not what this is

this is those retarded assholes losing all their money, which you can watch live

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I don't want to click on anything or think about this but can someone real briefly fill me in why I should care (I wont)

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
nah, i only watch fine bros gently caress

Disco_Bandit
Sep 8, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

I don't want to click on anything or think about this but can someone real briefly fill me in why I should care (I wont)

lovely people make bad decision and have terrible PR

you can see the results of their bad decision and terrible PR all over the internet, including live through op's link

some people find this funny

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

They don't look that fine imo.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I don't know who these people are or what react world is. Is there a rundown I can read without watching youtubes?

bawbzilla posted:

lovely people make bad decision and have terrible PR

you can see the results of their bad decision and terrible PR all over the internet, including live through op's link

some people find this funny

Oh okay. Sounds dull.

whoknew
Sep 18, 2004

oh shit
im lit

no such thing as bad publicity. they can get jobs as social media consultants after this based on "knowing what not to do". sharing poo poo like this only helps them

also don't these ugly bros have a lovely show on lovely trutv? that's probably not goin anywhere

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I don't know what this is, but I guess the OP knows enough about it to post a thread. What I'm saying is take a good long look at your life, OP

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

The hipster guy's lazy eye is annoying to look at.

e: actually it's his whole face. Well, both of their faces.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
The one on the left is a walleyed fishman, possibly servant of Dagoth???

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hmm i thought i didnt care then i watched half that video and now im glad theyre dead

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I wonder why they are so litigious... overly litigious one might say... if only there were some clue, some distinct element of their makeup as a human being that might help pinpoint this character flaw

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
seriously, though, they're jews. they'll be fine.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Shaquin posted:

I wonder why they are so litigious... overly litigious one might say... if only there were some clue, some distinct element of their makeup as a human being that might help pinpoint this character flaw

lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the jew, he is crafty!

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Who in the world is lonesome enough that they need to watch other people react to poo poo on Youtube?

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rasta_Al posted:

Who in the world is lonesome enough that they need to watch other people react to poo poo on Youtube?

sometimes i'm not sure how i am supposed to react to a thing and these videos help me with that you big bully

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

quote:

Teens React to Panic! At The Disco
Fine Brothers Entertainment

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
If you wanna copyright videos of vacant gooberous teenagers man-handling walkmans like chimps prowling nervously around the obelisk and displaying their basic inability to work mechanical objects which are absolutely designed to be used by the meat-needles you have attached to your arms then have at it hoss. I'm sure the loss of videos of dumbfounded 75 year olds try to grasp the basic concept of a keyboard and acting as real-life portrayals of those black & white 'THANKS OBAMA' gifs will be a huge blow to society.

Ape Fist fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 1, 2016

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Zr7c-J6qE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dPnaAt-Rbs

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
*is handed a rounded peg and a rounded hole, laughs and looks at the camera doe eyed between 50 jump-cuts.*

"What am I even supposed to DO with this???"

*gets 5 million views.*

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I hope the FBI finds their bunker and frees all those old people they have locked up.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I can understand why two hacks would seek legal protection for their no talent no effort cash cow that literally anyone could do better, but on the other hand I do appreciate the incredibly autistic and gross rape/marry/kill arguments 4chan has over the Teens React girls, so overall I'm really up in the air about this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i yearn for world war iii

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
It's such a mystery. What could prompt such an absurd legal maneuver? Why such confidence in their ability to pursue this crazed scheme?

naem
May 29, 2011

Is this a teen roast is that what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
That one dude I'm gonna call Walleyed Willy he is really creepin me out

• Locked thread