Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

triple sulk posted:

ios 10 is dogshit garbage and runs like piss

iOS 10, or iOS X for short,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

those Australians/Americans who are taking my valuable nz dollars away from this country you mean?

I heard some dairy town was so pressed for workers they gave away free properties with houses to get people to move. So uh, they desperate enough to give away free green cards yet? Wanna destroy the kiwi economy by mailing my wages to the States

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

you heard that wrong because journalists are loving stupid

I think it's a cheap house and a job. cheap. not free.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/checkpoint/audio/201806965/clutha-mayor-swamped-by-inquiries-about-kaitangata-promotion

they just have too many jobs here in New Zealand, what can I say?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
sometimes siri doesn't work when i push the remote button

but then i push it again and it does

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I want to update my work macbook to el capitan so I can get the newest emojis, but im afraid it will break my stuff and i'll have many minor inconveniences for the next 3 months.

you can copy the font over to older versions and they work fine

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I figured it was BS, but, you know. A man can dream.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my piss is an almighty flow and an impressive sight to behold. my piss runs the distance.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

triple sulk posted:

ios 10 is dogshit garbage and runs like piss

It's A Beta

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

don't sign you're posts

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

e. wrong thread w/e

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

poo poo broken as gently caress

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
it was a really good paper, too

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

maybe it's just the angle but that palm rest looks really oversized and out of proportion

• Locked thread