Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
is the new NHL gamecenter not working for anybody else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
eric gryba goal, lol

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Doesn't Eric Gryba suck?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Infidel Castro posted:

baby?????????????????????????????

I need to know this, thinking of making a road trip to Columbus to see them in March.

poo poo, I should make that trip since Columbus is only like 3 hours from here tops I think

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Starsfan posted:

is the new NHL gamecenter not working for anybody else?

it sucks

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

CBJSprague24 posted:

Doesn't Eric Gryba suck?

its his first goal since march 2014

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I've tried every device I have and I can't get either stream for Colorado/Chicago working. Son of a bitch. Old poo poo worked great. Why change mid-season?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

triple sulk posted:

poo poo, I should make that trip since Columbus is only like 3 hours from here tops I think

Nationwide is about 2 1/2 hours from Toledo. Probably a little over 3 for you coming from the detroit area since 23 can be kinda hit and miss at times.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Mike_V posted:

it sucks

at first I thought the Dallas / Winnipeg stream just froze because every time I refreshed it went to the same spot and froze, but not I can't get anything to come up

piece of loving poo poo. Dallas has won like twice since Christmas and I'm missing this loving game

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
im glad hockeystreams is still working for the time being

i'm going to miss it after this season :(

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
:siren: FANCY :siren:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Starsfan posted:

at first I thought the Dallas / Winnipeg stream just froze because every time I refreshed it went to the same spot and froze, but not I can't get anything to come up

piece of loving poo poo. Dallas has won like twice since Christmas and I'm missing this loving game

For fun, go through the mentions of the new NHLTV Support account on Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=%40nhltvsupport&src=typd

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

fits posted:

agree, I've got about 100 days left on my sub

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
stop dying hendricks

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

I remember this is a thing with the MLB network too. Opening night every year the thing crashed... then they got it sorted out for the most part from then on.

bibz
Jan 29, 2004
I'm glad 10mins into the 2nd it finally loaded about 15 seconds of the first intermission break!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

fits posted:

I only have about 2½ more weeks of it. :smithicide: I'm gonna loving miss it sooooooooooooooo so much when it's gone.

gently caress you Comcast.
gently caress you NHL.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Starsfan posted:

I remember this is a thing with the MLB network too. Opening night every year the thing crashed... then they got it sorted out for the most part from then on.

Has MLB already taken over for the NHL though? Or is this just NHL's rebranding (and probable poo poo server migration etc)?? Cause for some reason I thought the MLB deal didn't start til next season?

ahhh I guess they really, really, actually went with a mid season switch.

Jesus loving christ the people that run anything and everything on the NHL side are complete loving morons from top to bottom.

Duke Chin fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Feb 3, 2016

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
HES BACK, BABY :siren:

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
McJesus has risen!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Duke Chin posted:

Has MLB already taken over for the NHL though? Or is this just NHL's rebranding (and probable poo poo server migration etc)?? Cause for some reason I thought the MLB deal didn't start til next season?

I think this is all MLBAM's system now, guessing this gives them half a season to work things out

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
man connor just hosed johnsons whole world up

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
wow the Blues finally scored. still time to blow a lead to the other team with an extra attacker though

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
http://i.imgur.com/LbfScBe.webm

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

condor

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

man connor just hosed johnsons whole world up
Oh my gord that was a beautiful goal

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

did Dallas win? I'm waiting for this exciting graphic to update

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo Kane. That was awesome.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

:siren: GOD BLESS ANTOINE ROUSSEL AND THAT GOALPOST :siren:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress me :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

This goal doesn't happen if JMFJ plays defense. Or Falk doesn't find some way to suck even more.

"Nothing's wrong with our defense. We have a fantastic defensive corps and are ready to take it to the league this year!"

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
:krakken:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Rangers should be ashamed giving up 3 goals to the Devils

ON the bright side, McIlrath will be forced back into the lineup. On the downside it's because the only other defenseman worth a poo poo on the right side got injured

Rangers PK is terrible, Lundqvist is not playing as well as he needs to be

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"Didn't see it until it was too late" needs to go on Korpisalo's scouting report.

e- Alright, gently caress this poo poo, I'm out.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

:krakken:

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...

Oilers are back baby!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Holy gently caress this is hilarious, go oil

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Some suggestion there should've been icing on Draisaitl's goal.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
dont be dead sekera :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

triple sulk posted:

Yeah, even though Columbus is 7+ hours from me, tickets are so loving cheap that it makes it worth it. For the cost of a nosebleed seat in Chicago I could get a lower bowl ticket and a hotel room in Columbus.

• Locked thread