Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I love this game, and speaking of karaoke of the Impact song, time for some FUN SHINJOBI FACTS:

When I was like...15, there was this TOTALLY COOL online anime radio station that held a karaoke contest. I made it to the finals coasting off of the opening to Mobile Suit Gundam and the Impact song. A clip of the Impact song was even used in station identification when coming back from commercials.

I don't regret what I did because my love of Impact/Goemon (and MSG) is real, and those songs loving own. Still...looking back it was kinda weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It has a lot to do with how much Ebisumaru owns, imo

• Locked thread