Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT, EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

There is a K Mart sorta near me.
I went in there 5 years ago just to grab something to drink and it looked larger and worse than some thrift stores that are not Goodwill (because Goodwill is a decent company).

A lot of the lights were broken, poo poo laying in the aisles, just random kids wandering around. I saw a total of three employees and they all looked like they were edging towards suicide.

Edit: I just checked and it is still in operation. It's like Radio Shack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

shoophobo posted:

Quiznos.
I can't remember the last time I've seen a quiznos

Which is a shame because sometimes I want 2 lbs. of sandwich and and Subway is the pits.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

BexGu posted:

By saying the words "Fresh" 5 billion times Chipotle convinced fat and stupid people that they where healthy.

Hahahaha same thing with Coke and their Vitamin Water. They released a statement to the effect of, "No reasonable person would assume that Vitamin Water was a healthy alternative to soda."

Here is my "Fresh Organic Green Salad" *is a bowl of cheese and knives*

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Old Country Buffet is closing 74 stores. A lot of that is due to a changing market, and also probably due to all the legal action against them for shady stuff.

My firat "adult" job was washing dishes in the one in our mall. I quit in the middle of a shift three weeks later because it was just that lovely. They had people who were underage work past 10 until everything was clean, and clocked us out before that so they wouldn't get in trouble. I'm glad the brand is dying a fiery death.

I've been to the only one in my city and it was not worth the price at all. Like, it was worse than cafeteria food at the weird hospital I went to in the middle of nowhere.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

red19fire posted:

Isn't the reason most TV's are cheap because they log your viewing data and sell it to ad companies? I thought it was a scandal with at least Vizio, they're able to price their smart tv's cheaper than Samsung because there was a built-in thing that sent viewing data and app usage back to Vizio and then they sold it to marketing companies.

Obviously I can only speak for myself but I don't give a hot gently caress if they collect viewing data.
That being said, I will never buy a TV with a camera or microphone, if I can help it.
Cameras are easily covered but mics are more tricky.

People who buy stuff like Amazon Echos are rubes.