Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Pick posted:

You know how I have like 14,000 forum posts about star trek? SomethingAwful is my second-favorite place to talk about star trek.

Mods knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Groovelord Neato posted:

I bring it up every time Thanos is brought up

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Goddamn I'd like to try a Ponderosa again since the 1970s

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Anyone want my HP Palm phone?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Tour shirts from cancelled 2020 shows

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I'm in if I can get the No Quarter Pounder with cheese

Get me a foot long Black Dog please.

E:f, b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Ariong posted:

Um, what post?

inco posted:

I've been working out! It's just difficult to quantify the boot camp because I lose track of the reps. I got back from the gym not too long ago, but my modem's fried and I'm not too fond of phone posting. But, if I must...

Tuesday and Thursday was boot camp. Technically, I'm done all the classes I've paid for, but the trainer's invited me back for the make up sessions that the other people missed. I'll be taking advantage of that, of course.

Weigh-in (04/12/13): 204 lbs

10min elliptical

Squat
5x80
5x90
5x100
5x110
5x120

DB Bench Press
5x40
5x45
5x50