Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously malls. I can't think of anything that you can buy in a mall that isn't cheaper and more easily accessible somewhere else except maybe designer clothes and Brookstone wastes of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

Lena Dunham molested her sister in her own book and freaked out at people for saying it was molestation, I wish really badly that Lena Dunham was circling the drain, dammit HBO

You shut the gently caress up, Shark.

T mobile

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I doubt Blockbuster would have knocked out Netflix, but after reading that article I can definitely imagine a world where we have Netflix alongside BlockBuster on Demand, or a re-branded version of the same company. Family Video is still doing pretty well in my area, and they are essentially doing what Blockbuster tried to do. A lot of in stock movies, you can buy them, and a nice little area for free kids movies, merchandise, and so on. Its always busy and I've even used them myself. The problem is it seemed that the management on Blockbuster was just searching for their golden parachute and the company crumbled as a result.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This was interesting to me when i worked at best buy. It used to be the salesmen would get seminars on stuff, the big name reps would come in with some swag and training and it was a Big Deal to work there. I came in on the tail end of that and you could eee the vesitges of the old system there. Intel offered like 80% off their new i7 series processors and youd only get it if you took their training courses. Thats a huge deal, right? Their training was actually on point and made you feel knowledgeable about the product. The thing was you had to do it all on your own for any of these training programs. The store wanted you to sell more stuff and warranties and cards. The employee had to be passionate on their own to actually become good sales people. I dont think they even offer that kind of thing for their employees anymore and they wonder why people hate going in there.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

its like walking into a used car lot staffed by rear end in a top hat 19 year olds

ive been to best buy like 3 times in the last 20 years because people still buy gift cards i guess??? all 3 times the pushy sales person has tried to sell me a thing that doesnt do what i want by insisting its what i wanted, possibly even lying depending on how knowledgeable they are. I walked in there for a dvi cable for a reason u poo poo dick dont try to sell me an hdmi cable

Yeah Best Buy used to own but now its just as you describe it, teenagers and disinterested people trying to please their management.
Thing is, I'd still shop there, but not because of their employees. It'd be a little bit nostalgia but also because their prices really aren't that bad anymore. Because of the online thing a lot of stores aren't really super high priced. Do your own research, go in, grab your item, boom done. Just don't touch any of the crap like warranties or whatever.

I do find some of the company plans are decent though. CVS is pretty decent. Same with Petsmart. THey are free and for the privilege of them sending stuff to my spam email I get $6 off a $19 bag of cat food. I'll take it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What is the official reason that they don't allow Loss Prevention to tackle or stop people who are stealing? I get not having an untrained person do it, but isnt' that legit hte one position they could legally have stop a customer?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
But if the guy is legit stealing, isn't that still a win for the store? Aren't you allowed to use physical (not lethal) force to prevent a theft?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Cliff Racer posted:

And if the employee gets injured while doing it the store might end up paying thousands of dollars. To do what? Stop the guy stealing twenty dollar pants?

Fair enough.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Just heard thr This American Life bit about. L Bean and their forever return policy. They are doing fine but its pretty crazy you can return 15 year old merch.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fasdar posted:

I mean for gently caress's sake the problem isn't capitalism, it's this fantasy football version of reality that venture capitalists and shareholders live in. Capitalism is great for moving money and goods around with minimal ritualism and institutionalization, and a fantastic game for encouraging novel approaches to old problems. But when you get shareholders involved it strips every shred of humanity from the system, negates truly creative impulses, and reduces everything to some min/maxed version of a once useful system.

Basically we need a new Marxism, but this time we need to focus on the basic cognitive and psychological lacunae that define shareholder driven economies. Something about the alienation of management...

LOL if you don't think violence is required to fix this.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

Walmart employees don't invest or save because they're poor as gently caress and slowly drowning

Its this. Its not that people don't want to invest its that the extra $50 this month is gas in the tank, and they need that gas in the tank more than they need the ~$13000 in 30 years (lol if they work at the same job that long to actually cash that amount out)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Want to talk bullshit metrics talk about employee satisfaction surveys. They say they are anonymous (they arent). They say they read the comments (they dont). They simply take the numbers most beneficisl to them and laud how great it is for everyone. Its really depressing.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I find, and studies show, that people are less likely to be dickheads and take advantage if they feel they are being fairly compensated in pay and benefits. A lot lf that can be out of the first line supervisors hands though, so they can get shat on due to higher up decisions.

Also im sure the goon is a "lenient boss" but i dont think there is a supervisor or manager alive that DOESN'T say "i have an open door policy/you can talk to me about anything/i will work with you". All say that and Iike 1% are able to actually live up to it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ryoshi posted:

I BOUGHT A BAD TV ONCE THIS MEANS WAL MART IS BAD

I AM DUMB ENOUGH THAT I BOUGHT A BAD TV AGAIN, LIKE A MORON, AND IT WAS SLIGHTLY BETTER DUE TO THE INEXORABLE MARCH OF TECHNOLOGY, THIS MEANS COST CO IS GOOD AND I AM SMART

Nah they legit bought the bottom of the line electronics but made sure the name brand was on it. For examplr samsung would have a 46 inch hd tv with all the trimmings and specs listed. Best Buy,
HH. gregg, nebraska furniture mart etc. Would have it at say $600. Wal nart would have a samsung 44 inch, not found nearly anywhere else, that showcased some lf thr same stats but none of the features and asked $499.

I mean it's a different tv and if you dont care about the extras fine whatever, but they legit were different products and Walmart doesnt stock the good stuff. I suspect this goes beyond just tvs too.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ryoshi posted:

hmm yes but if you actually bother reading the thread you will notice that this was not what that dude was claiming, at all, he actually said that the model numbers would be identical for different qualities of product

Well if you look at it, it CAN be hard to spot.

Best buy: Ln46650A1

Walmart Ln4650g3

A quick glance it does look similar and that isnt a mistake.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

PallasAthene posted:

Isn't this partly to keep all of Wal-Mart's competitors happy, too? My brother used to work at a Cabela's and people would ask them to price-match guns from Wal-Mart all the time. What the gun companies started doing was selling the same basic rifle, say a Remington 700 ADL with a plastic stock, to Wal-Mart, Bass Pro, Dick's, and Cabela's. Each company would sell a gun with a different UPC, but the only difference was what camo pattern the stock came in (one would be in Mossy Oak Break Up, one in Realtree HD, one in Army ACU, one would be Mossy Oak Brush, etc) so that that when someone brought in a Wal-Mart ad to price match, they could say "Sorry, that's a different model, ours is Army camo and that's Mossy Oak."

Absolutely, the difference is with electronics you genuinely did get an inferior versiom at wal mart va a best buy.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

RandomPauI posted:

If you don't understand why companies might make stuff specifically for Walmart this might help. If it doesn't help you at all then there's nothing else I can do. Everyone else just skip this post.

Okay, I think one reason why the "argument" persisted for so long is that no one gave the guy any frame of reference. So here's a short example and an :effort: example.

This right here is what i was talking about. Skip all the idiotic posts by Interceptor and read my last posts like 4 pages ago actually understand how it works for Walmart.

I mentioned electronics between retailers. An even easier example is apparel. Clothing manufacturers switch quality, volume, and styles on the same goddam lines. The same factory makes the same brand of jeans for two different companies and they are two different retail prices because they are literally made differently with different materials. All under the same brand.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Its objectively true that walmart and other big box stores get lower quality goods.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

fits my needs posted:

If there's anyone's word you can trust on this issue, it's the word of a fat Iowan insurance salesman.

I'm not really that fat though :confused:

Not fat enough to be described as a fat guy.

Take that back.

Fat Shat Sings posted:

They sell the same things other stores do (in regards to national brands and in particular non branded items like produce and meat.) If you want to be an obtuse rear end in a top hat and compare them to the absolute best possible quality available then yes their stuff loving sucks.

I was assuming that you were comparing a major retailer to other major retailers and saying that they got objectively worse items out of cheapness, not that Farmer John digging up some potatoes for you is a better quality than mass produced mass farmed potatoes laid out in bulk at a retailer.

Go re read my posts about electronics and apparel.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Shat Sings posted:

i've worked at the stores for a really long time, i don't need to because I know better than you what you are even talking about as I've been the one price matching those items, or ordering them as the department manager. Nobody is arguing those points.

The point that in some cases and circumstances they do sell substandard goods compared to other places has literally nothing to do with "I got sick from some meat so they sell garbage meat, and their produce is special already expired and poor quality produce because I know a restaurant"

They get the same food as anywhere else in regards to produce, fruit and meat and there is no mechanism to get cheap peaches that are almost rotted or something or ability to sell expired anything because regardless of all of you wanting to intuit evilness there are still checks and balances in place to prevent that kind of thing, lose people their jobs and provide constant checks and penalties.

restaurants are in a complete other dimension than major retail big box stores

I TOO have done a price match *flex*. I feel like you're telling Moridin and myself that we're making points that we didn't actually make. It shows you clearly didn't read my posts and are just mad about something.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

Walmart owns

gently caress dude..just.....goddam thats some hosed up poo poo to say.

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I'm keeping Moridin out of the rest of GBS by fighting him for eternity here

(and the price matching was just that i've had people make the same arguments to me in person and saw how lovely they are with model numbers and poo poo. Nobody is arguing about electronics though which was my point)

The conversation was entirely about electronics for a while there, duder. Its ok though you can admit you're wrong, no one will get super mad at you about it.

EvilJoven posted:

Walmart actively strong arms companies to cut prices wherever possible to the point where companies that actually make good products have Walmart specific models that are loving horrendous when it comes to quality and function.

Never buy if it's a model only available at Walmart, regardless of brand name. That's a dead giveaway that you're buying something lovely.

Correct.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Shat Sings posted:

nah the company is bad enough that people don't have to outright make poo poo up about them. If they are literal evil and are driving millions into further poverty it doesn't solve anything by trying to pretend that their toilet paper really is a special brand of cottonelle that is only 1.5 ply instead of 2 ply in some kind of conspiracy to mislead consumers. They do plenty of obvious poo poo that is widely verified to call them out on.

Lol you just can't help yourself.

Content: WHole Foods. I think Whole Foods is going down as people realize just how expensive their stuff is for not-that-much-better quality. Even if you genuinely like their stuff, its almost prohibitively expensive to shop there for like 80% of Americans and people are figuring that out.

Also there as a company called FRESH MARKET or something that had a GRAND OPENING here...and closed in less than 8 months haha what the gently caress.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Don't eat at PIzza Ranch. They are the Hobby Lobby and Chic Fil A of midwest pizza except way worse and overt about their hatred of gays.

There is a reason republicans schedule all their meetings at Pizza Ranches and presidential campaigns use them as caterers and campaign stops.

Plus their pizza is greasy poo poo.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
For those of us who dont have time to watch the whole documentary, what did Lego do to turn around?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32881615/another-round-of-layoffs-at-chicos

Maybe Chicos? About 200 layoffs. This is the same kind of thing that happened to their former competitor Coldwater Creek. They ended up going under. Chicos may be further from the drain, but definitely circling.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sears.txt

Sears was started in the 1890's as a mail order business to compete against local general stores (think of all those westerns with "General Store" on one of the buildings - they were Sears competition). The guys Sears worked on railroads, and he saw all the middlemen tacking on markup as products moved west in the distribution chain until they go to the stores.

So he started a catalog, the famous Sears catalog in 1893. It was 300 pages, and had everything. Now think about this for a second. In 1893, you had a mail order catalog that sold pretty much everything that was for sale in 1893 - machinery, bikes, toys, dry goods, etc. Does this sound like another business you know?

So every year the catalog comes out, and after a few decades it becomes an American institution. For much of the population, the Sears catalog includes a decent quality, low cost version of every mass market nonperishable consumer product in the United States that wasn't a car (they did sell those at one point very early on. They also sold mobile homes too, up to the 1940's).

You could pick anything from the catalog, mail in your order with a check, and in a few days/weeks you'd get it. If you didn't like it, for any reason, Sears had a "satisfaction guaranteed" policy that you could return it at anytime for a full refund.

Now pay attention, because here's where it gets good.

In 1931, Sears starts an insurance company - Allstate. It buys financial investment firm Dean Witter and real estate broker Coldwell Banker in 1981. In 1984 it starts a joint venture with IBM called Prodigy, an online computer service, sort of a prototype AOL. In 1985, Sears launches a new major credit card, the Discover card. For the next eight years, the only credit card you can use at Sears is Discover.

At this time, the early 80's Sears is the largest retailer in the U.S.

By 1993, the 100th anniversary of the Sears Catalog, Sears had built up considerable goodwill in the mind of consumers. They weren't the lowest price, but they had what you needed at good prices and the service was second to none. They had real estate, insurance, financial planning, and all at good prices with top customer service.

This is 1993. In quite possibly the greatest example of corporate shortsightedness, Sears shut down it's mail-order business in a cost cutting measure. It spins off Allstate that same year, and soon dumps Dean Witter and Coldwell Banker.

In 1993, Sears had the most extensive and sophisticated mail-order retail operation on the planet and they closed it.

Two years later, Amazon.com launched, and was soon selling everything that sears sold through it's catalog. By the late-90's Walmart's push of low-cost China imports killed Sears retailing. Online banking takes off. Credit card use surges as mail order and retail purchases are shifted online.

Sears had its own computer network in 1993. They had access to IBM, they should have understood the power of the internet. All they had to do was shift the catalog online instead of killing it off, promising in store returns and the same Sears satisfaction guaranteed. Discover could have been the credit card of choice for security and protection online. Dean Witter could have been what Schwab, E-Trade and Ameritrade became. Back in the mid-late 90s when many people were hesitant to use credit cards online, Sears could have been a familiar face online.

Sears could have used the Catalog to create searscatalog.com or wishbook.com and owned online retailing, owned amazon's business, owned online brokerage and banking, but they blew their chances to save a few bucks in 1993. They could have made huge profits in the early 2000s real estate boom by leveraging that success with their real estate arm (imagine if Amazon sold houses).

By my estimates, Sears could have spent about $200 million in 1994-1996 to develop and promote retailing and financial services online, and they'd be reaping billions.

Sears could still be a huge American company today, instead of a historical footnote.

The lesson - arrogance and lack of vision. I look forward to the day in a few years when we can look back at the RIAA as a similar case study in lethargy, greed, and arrogance.

Awesome post, thanks for this.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Krispy Kareem posted:

I'm not sure Sears could have transitioned that well. Mail order-in general died horrible deaths in the 90's (first Sears, then Service Merchandise). People wanted to go out and buy poo poo in stores because malls were cool. Retailers like JC Penney that kept their catalog business didn't see huge increases in mail-order sales once the Sears competition disappeared.

I don't remember what their shipping times were like, but I know most everything you purchased in the 1980's and 90's took forever to arrive. Like 3 to 4 weeks easily. Amazon is the exception that proves the rule because while they managed to get a lot of stuff to you quickly, they also lost money for 15 years straight. I think we look at relatively new things like Amazon Prime and forgot how frustrating it was to order stuff via mail. Catalog sales were superior only until every town had a mall or lots of choices for clothing stores/appliances.

I think the take away isn't that Sears could just hold onto catalogue business and not change. Rather they should have toned it down while building the internal infrastructure to use the internet, so that once they had their infrastructure in place it was SEARS you went to online instead of Amazon. I don't think Sears would necessarily have eaten Amazon's lunch, but from the way that post sounds, they definitely had enough hands in enough cookie jars that they would have been well enough that they could have established some kind of permanent presence online be it through finance, insurance, or some niche specialty market.

Instead they shut it down to compete with WalMart and welp.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm quoting this because it's a solid explanation for 90% of the companies in this thread. These big behemoth companies simply don't have the focus and fortitude to hold out long enough to break into a new industry or update their business to keep up with the times, and even if they do the shareholders will call for blood because it's not happening fast enough.

I'd say this is a good point. I'm sure there were people at Sears in the 90s who really wanted to do it but would have been eaten alive since it would have upset shareholders.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

stinch posted:

Sounds like they would have had to execute in the 90s. They would have had to start getting out from the corner they had painted themselves into in the 80s at least.

Ehh I dunno about that. They probably could have done it in the 90s. A lot of other big companies did. Hell, Target and Wal-Mart have done so to some extent. Same for companies like LL Bean, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and even auto dealers. Its all about being willing to pivot and Sears clearly wasn't willing to do so.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Aren't franchies anti capitalist in that when you purchase a franchise you're not purchasing a good or service, but rather a right to sell a good or service i.e. a guild?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

Starbucks also seems to be really dominant in getting stores in hotel and office building lobbies. Even if there is already a Starbucks a block away, I bet a ton of people are more willing to elevator to the lobby then walk outside.

I think a lot of that is less "oh they want STARBUCKS" and more "there is going to be a coffeeshop here, and people will use it. Might as well make it Starbucks".

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

cuck cuck im gay posted:

"It is with profound regret that we must report that ITT Educational Services, Inc. will discontinue academic operations at all of its ITT Technical Institutes permanently after approximately 50 years of continuous service. With what we believe is a complete disregard by the U.S. Department of Education for due process to the company, hundreds of thousands of current students and alumni and more than 8,000 employees will be negatively affected.”

lol

Targeting Private PRisons and for profit colleges. Obama's second term looking fuckin good.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

cuck cuck im gay posted:

NYC has quite possibly the highest cost of business yet there are zero empty buildings/an incredibly high employment rate.

If the cost of business meant anything, Kansas would be booming and not the flaming shitshow that it currently is.

Yes yes Iowa blah blah, but Iowa has had the highest rax rate of all surrounding states except Minnesota and Illinois, yet Iowa boasts far more corporate hqs than all bordering states except Illinois and Minnesota. Its almost as if tax rates isnt the main driver of business or something. Theres a reason Des Moines has a huge insurance hub and higher taxes vs Topeka or Sioux Falls.

gently caress Brownback and his state is definitely circling the drain.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

if the employment choice is between Kansas or Ohio I think I'd rather just be homeless

Happy Medium is available. Just click the link in my snazzy new avatar.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

I can't find the article now because the news is just flooded with articles about some shooting in a factory there... maybe it wasn't Kansas. It was def a Southern state losing a fat factory deal because the workers were just too uneducated though.

Idk but the skill gap is coming from somewhere.

This was in the South. A union rep for one of the big manufacturers was being interviewed on why they relocated from Alabama to Canada and he said that the workers in the South didn't understand the instructions at first. So they switched to pictograms and the workers were STILL requiring a ton of extra training because they still weren't literate and couldn't grasp the concepts.

Relocated to Canada, paid more in taxes, and it was worth it because I guess the Canadian workers could read.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

I have a jastigar related confession- I actually don't mind Des Moines despite threatening him with violence. I live to close to Iowa to bust his balls too bad

Printed and Framed. Now ya done hosed up.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

31.3 million accounts tagged as male, 5.5 million tagged as female, but even with that huge gender disparity only about 12k female accounts could even plausibly be real, and only about 1400 female accounts ever checked their messages. What makes it even funnier is Ashley Madison sold premium memberships that guaranteed a hookup, so after their bots strung a man along enough and extracted money from him for their pay-to-message scheme, they'd simply buy him an escort.

Lol did they seriously order them an escort?!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Johnny Aztec posted:

That is such a massive load of bullshit, and it really shows your bigotry to be pushing that " hurr southerns are retarded" stereotype.

Lol the fact that you're willing to jump on the grenade that is trying to defend the South says more about you than it does me.

Citizen Tayne posted:

Volkswagen pushed to unionize workers at their Nashville plant, so the state of Tennessee threatened to take away their state tax credits if they did.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/02/11/tennessee-volkswagen-uaw-incentives-threat/5388341/

Literally a thing that happened.

This story really pisses me off for a lot of reasons.

For one they say the UAW killed Detroit, yet somehow, through some magical fuckery, foreign companies were able to make, market, and sell cars ACROSS THE OCEAN for the same price or cheaper as their American counter parts. It wasn't :qq: we have to pay our workers a living wage. The cars were just not as good.

Two, the unionizing employees and VW actually had a GOOD relationship. VW was leaning towards unionization because everywhere else in the world they have union workers and its easier to figure out benefits and stuff. They were more or less luke warm on whichever way it went, and left it up to the workers.

Three, the Senators got involved on their own. VW didn't' want them interfering, and the workers sure as hell didn't. This poo poo is bordering on illegal the way the Senators were trying to union busting and interfering with the NLRB. loving parasite rear end in a top hat REpublicans.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

And the workers ended up voting against unionization anyway.

I'm gonna hesitate to say "lol the south is dumb" on this, because no other region of America has had more success regarding its wealthiest citizens playing divide-and-conquer with people poorer than them. Even Oklahoma, Texas, and Arizona flirted very heavily with socialist politicians and movements before becoming The South On Steroids.

It could be argued that he workers only voted against unionization because of the efforts of the REpublicans. It was REALLY close when they did polling on it.

For more on the South and why they are terrible but not always you can read this: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785258

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

actually i found it

http://www.businessedge.ca/archives/article.cfm/educated-workforce-tipped-toyota-plant-into-woodstock-10053

so no it isn't a massive load of bullshit, it's a real thing that happened that resulted in Alabama not getting a big Toyota factory and I'm sure similar crap has resulted in additional closures since then

qq more

Thanks for finding it, I couldn't yesterday. gently caress that s Confederate sympathizer trying to shut me down.