Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

otend posted:

ironically, their actual fighting game controllers have a pretty decent reputation

would that be irony? i dunno

a little, considering how absurdly anal fighting game fans get over their controllers.

i went to this fighting game night at some local nerdery a couple times cause i didnt have a playstation to play street fighter on, and i didn't win much, but whenever i did it made people kinda mad that i was just using a regular playstation controller lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I know two people who work at Groupon, ones a rational person who works in customer service and knows its sinking because she actually has to talk to people who aren't up their own rear end. The other is the exact kind of smartest guy in the room retard that's killing them.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

This thread got gay and lame.

Whens the last time you can honestly say that you've been to burger king

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i got a nice pair of headphones from best buy a month ago and they were actually $20 cheaper than the price on the shelf cause the store was closing in like a week.

thanks best buy!