Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
There's a Books-A-Million around where I live that is inexplicably still open. There used to be another one, but they closed it down back in the early 00s. Pretty sure the company meant to close the other store as well but just forgot. The employees still show up for work everyday despite having not been paid for 15 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

There was a Hastings around where I lived in the mid-late 90s. The guy who ran the music department kept it stocked with tons of weird, obscure poo poo that you couldn't find anywhere else. I used to love going there to buy music.

I went back there a while back and it was totally different. Pretty much nothing but video games and movies. The music department was almost nonexistent. Kinda sad. Bought a handful of used Japanese horror movies for like $1 each, though!