Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

IN THE GRIM BARKNESS
OF THE FUTURE
THERE ARE ONLY DOGS

Nap Ghost

*Bursts into thread, breathless and drenched in sweat*

Somethingawful.com LLC! LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

IN THE GRIM BARKNESS
OF THE FUTURE
THERE ARE ONLY DOGS

Nap Ghost

Helical Nightmares posted:

Twitter

Chipotle

Honestly I'd bet Barnes and Noble but I haven't checked recently. Not sure how they are competing with the megapower Amazon.

I'm doing everything in my power to keep Barnes and Noble afloat but I'm running out of places to put all these books.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

IN THE GRIM BARKNESS
OF THE FUTURE
THERE ARE ONLY DOGS

Nap Ghost

Liquid Chicken posted:

The setup for failure. Bennington, Vermont has a strip mall with a Kmart, JcPenny's and a Radio Shack. Just need a hat trick of closures and all that will be left is a sad Hallmark, PayLess Shoes and Staples. The Wal-Mart is expanding into a Super Wal-Mart nearby so that should be the final nail in the coffin for this strip o' poo poo.

I was under the impression that strict laws limiting store square footage prevented Wal-Mart from putting a super Wal-Mart there. Why did they cave?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

IN THE GRIM BARKNESS
OF THE FUTURE
THERE ARE ONLY DOGS

Nap Ghost

Liquid Chicken posted:

Wal-Mart threw enough money at the town until they said yes.

They'll be sooooo-rrry (the town).