Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

dreezy posted:

macrumors.com or whatever. allegedly they're gonna use their poo poo rear end proprietary lighting port and bluetooth because gently caress everyone who owns the 1/8" jack headphones that have existed from the dawn of time.

Undoubtedly a move to make all the Apple fanboys immediately spring another $100+ on a pair of Beats by Dre by Apple bluetooth headphones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

In a very big toilet with a very slow flush but

NFL

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

FishionMailed posted:

I played Halo for the first time as like a 12-13 year old and it was GREAT. Too many sequels later and I don't give a poo poo but I do like to name my phone 'Cortana' as an affectation.

Stupid loving MS now I can't do that because it's nowhere near as 'personal' (yeah I know it wasn't very much so to begin with but still).

Did you mean to post this in the millennial thread?