Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Mostly yeah I'd say they are. Especially the smaller town ones. The one that I used to go to a lot in the late 80s, early 90s, has been completely gutted of business and last I checked one of the main stores there was a Christian Puppet Theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
JC Penny is the premier source for White Stag brand elastic wasted comfort fit mom jeans

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
used to basically min/max getting the book club or whatever personal pan pizzas as a kid and my parents hated it. loving owned, its pizza night bitches I read a bunch of lovely books this week.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Wal Mart is just a store that I don't shop at and I don't care who shops there because thats their business :unsmith:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I've never been to San Francisco or Chipotle, but I'd like to think there would be better options than Chipotle in San Francisco. What a crazy world!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man teaching yourself to make sandwiches, that's pretty impressive

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

I thought they merged?

Office Max and Office Depot did, I think the Staples Office Max/Depot merger was killed by the FTC

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Anyone with a Yahoo email account in 2016 is probably really old and gullible would be my guess. The only other comparative "how old is this person based on their @whatever account" would be AOL I'd think.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
It seems like gmail is probably the biggest. I was by no means hating on yahoo users earlier, it just seems like once people settle on an email account they tend to stick with it, and the people that would have yahoo or aol are probably older by now is all.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh yeah enterprise email poo poo is a whole different ballgame I bet, I didn't consider that at all.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Rough Lobster posted:

If the never nude phase had included lots of jean cutoffs might have bought a copy for the hell of it.

yeah some of that jesse spanno poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Are there a bunch of Safeways around you?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Goober Peas posted:

My favorite Wells Fargo story - was selling a late model car I owned outright. Put an ad in auto trader. Got a call from a dude, agree to meet at a nearby strip mall. Show up, dude isn't interested in the car, he works for WF located in the strip mall. He wants to help me refinance my car. Or sign me up for a credit card. Or refinance my mortgage.

:catstare: that is some of the craziest banking desperation poo poo I've ever read. That's like furniture salesmen sleaze levels.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
She's famous because her family is rich and weird, reality tv stars. She's not even the one anyone really cares about. There you go.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm like as out of touch as anyone and I even I unfortunately know about them, though most of it comes from seeing tabloids at the grocery while waiting in line.

But then again apparently a lot of goons struggle with going grocery shopping based on the uhhhhh marketing thread I think

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
everyone is talking about pepsi so obviously it worked

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I hope they still get the "like in the back of a volkswagen?" joke