Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

drunk asian neighbor posted:

I didn't mean the exact tech specs you dummy, but if I ask someone at a store that's supposed to specialize in poo poo like that what the difference is, and the response is "uhh, well ac is the newest technology so it'll make all your wireless devices work faster," that's stupid and shows a complete lack of even the most basic knowledge about the products you sell. I'd even allow that it was deliberately a shifty answer in order to sell that $200 ac router over the $50 n router, but the guy was genuinely surprised when I had to explain to him that no, switching from an n router to an ac router won't magically make your n-equipped laptop download things faster.

So you're the guy who goes into stores and asks questions he already knows the answers to just so he can prove the salesman wrong. Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

lol sorry if you got owned by a teenager at your retail job dude but I don't think it's unreasonable for my direct superiors to know the basics of the products they sell (and by extension expect everyone below them to know)

my 86-year-old grandma knows the difference between a lightning cable and a micro-usb but I guess expecting somebody who works for an electronics chain to know the difference is pedantic neckbearding, a-yup yup

I would expect my direct superiors to know how to run and manage a business, and my floor workers to know the product.

Doesn't change the fact that you are "that guy"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I literally covered this like 3 posts ago you dunce

also lol you actually do work retail don't you

No actually I don't.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

eric posted:

I can't believe there was a new rockband released. I thought everyone quit playing it in 2010.

Not only was it released, it was released unfinished with a ton of missing features. It was garbage.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

dreezy posted:

I like the cup of guacamole.

That's..... A green drink.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Yeah JCP near me just opened a brand new JCP furniture store, so they can't be doing too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I still use a Yahoo email because I used it for everything and don't know how to change at this point