Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Yawgmoth posted:

Sam's Club has roughly the same price points as Costco, which are both cheaper per unit than wal-mart, but yeah the customer serves at SC is hideous. The one I go to (my office has a membership and I'm usually the one to pick that poo poo up since I have a truck) is always staffed by about 4-5 people who all look like they're on a 6 day bender of something hard and vicious.

The other issue is that everything is walmart quality, i.e. trash. Their selection sucks for just about anything you'd think to buy, and what you can get is made of the cheapest, most processed, least appetizing everything. Every time I go there I think "I should use this free membership I have to buy things!" then as soon as I get in there I remember why I don't. Costco at least has the appearance of quality.
Man they have 64oz of HOT jalapeno rings for only $3.50 sams club is alright with me.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/mm-sliced-jalapenos-64-oz/prod20960403.ip?xid=plp:product:1:1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

ladron posted:

I work with this older guy who likes going to the farmers markets and haggling over 12 cents or whatever. Idfgi, for the money saved, I'll just go to tesco and have the illusion that the food is cleaner that what I am seeing flies walk all over.

some people just like feeling like they won something by negotiating
Do you work with Mac from Its Always Sunny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96CaWH5St7I&t=34s

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Glenn Quebec posted:

Circa 2002 I drank bawls energy drink so much at a LAN party I barfed when I got home.
What a waste of money. Back when I used to frequent a PC gaming rental facility back in the day they used to charge $3 each for those!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Krispy Wafer posted:

No Western Loganberry, not interested.

I don't even know what a loganberry is, but that flavor was my jam.
Its a hybrid of blackberries and raspberries. Delicious!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Detective No. 27 posted:

Every time I go to Sam’s Club, I see Faze Clan licensed orange chicken Totino’s Pizza Rolls. I don’t know who these were made for. I refuse to believe anyone has ever bought them. They’re an unappealing product on every level. How much money must have been lost on this deal? I want the movie about the conception, production, and failure of this wildly stupid product.
The buffalo chicken ones are good, these are probably okay. I enjoy pizza rolls.