Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Skeleton Ape posted:

*runs into thread, tshirt soaked in sweat*

Did someone mention

*takes 30 seconds to catch breath*

VIDEO GAMES?

*writes essay*

You should probably wear a sports bra considering that kind of speed posting bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Its pretty hard to gently caress up engines these days as they need to be of a certain quality just to run properly and pass emission tests. Half the accessories are off the shelf components as well. Its everything else they can cheap out on that makes cars expensive and poo poo.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Original_Z posted:

Yeah, I go to Australia a lot on business and always stop by at the K-Marts, they're quite pleasant to go into. You'd think the American branch would take notice and try to replicate its success.

Oddly enough, the Australian Target seems really dated and lower-quality than the K-Marts. They still use the same 90s-style signage.

I suppose when you go down under you have to expect some things to be opposite.

The K-Mart in Guam is also pretty popular, probably because it's the only real shop of its kind on the island and all of the tourists go there.

Both Kmart and Target in Australia are owned by Coles-Westfarmers and arent linked to the American ones outside of name licensing.

Target is the more upmarket of the two (and is refreshing their store image at the moment as well) whilst Kmart is VERY bargain bin quality now but is dressed up exceedingly well and promotes their cheapness properly.

I dunno if you mean "lower quality" as in product quality as I can assure you that Target is considerably better quality in most of its ranges then Kmart's ill fitting idea of clothing.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Command Ant posted:

Speaking of Blockbuster, this article about why they died came up in another thread.

Personally, I blame their mascots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClX9xlwvawA

Simply amazing that a basically billion dollar company could be effectively ruined overnight by one man's idiocy and ego.

Im not surprised at all but still amazed.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

this dead mall apartment conversion looks interesting at first but then also seems like it would be hellish after a while, if you lived there day in and day out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmL2l-bcuUQ

I love how this bald gently caress purposely abuses a loophole in planning codes to further squeeze the livelihood out of the masses. Line him up against the wall.