Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I could see something like Prometheus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm not sure if it would work, but seeing them give you more freedom of vertical movement would be interesting. the jumping puzzles are usually one of the weaker parts of the game, so IDK...

anyway, my personal desire is a wild west setting, but i'll play whatever miyazaki directs

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

More vertical movement would really be fun. Maybe let the player fly for short bursts like you can in Journey and use that as the big change in the gameplay, like the ranged parrying + quickstepping is in Bloodborne

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Was hoping sony would throw gobs of money at them to make a souls like for psneo or whatever it's called now but all the rumors point to Sony paying them for a VR mech game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Benny D posted:

Was hoping sony would throw gobs of money at them to make a souls like for psneo or whatever it's called now but all the rumors point to Sony paying them for a VR mech game

thts literally the one thing thatd get me to buy a sony vr

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I hope there's a huge special edition controller. Do mech games use one stick or two

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Battlezone used two but that's the only mech game I've played and it came out in 1980 so idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should just clone steel battalion lol

• Locked thread