Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EY6U9MwQJI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
is that ireland

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
does "stand" mean something else in irish?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

tony gonna stand on an egg

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
tony is going to stand on an egg.

Savage For The Winjun

pretty good trick, gonna steal this one tony.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
classic tony

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Mapparu

im so happy for him

Mapparu

oh i just finished the video

ScrubLeague

It's about time someone showed these eggs whose boss, I mean they walk around all like "eat me for breakfast" and I'm like no I'm gonna go get Tony and he's gonna stand right on top of you how do you like that, egg?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bread Set Jettison

Mapparu posted:

im so happy for him

Mapparu posted:

im so happy for him

lol

social vegan

tony: [to his family and friends] and in a year's time i will be across the road

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ScrubLeague posted:

It's about time someone showed these eggs whose boss, I mean they walk around all like "eat me for breakfast" and I'm like no I'm gonna go get Tony and he's gonna stand right on top of you how do you like that, egg?

the egg might not like it but im not quite sure tony likes it either

google THIS

actually not sure how you could start with your foot on the egg and end up that far away from your goal, of standing on that egg

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
tony gonna eat the eggs

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

tony gonna eat the eggs

he's clearly going for a chicken-inspired technique in his eating style (ironic considering his target for consumption is, an egg) but the fatal flaw in execution here is, chickens neither stand on food prior to eating it nor do they hurt themselves so badly every time they eat

barfdog

lmao what an egghead

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

google THIS

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

he's clearly going for a chicken-inspired technique in his eating style (ironic considering his target for consumption is, an egg) but the fatal flaw in execution here is, chickens neither stand on food prior to eating it nor do they hurt themselves so badly every time they eat

since he "stands" on things by bashing them with his forehead he probably eats by shoving food into his shoes

Pizzatime

it looks like he's trying to tense the muscles in his right leg + foot to keep it levitating on top of the egg without crushing it while lifting his left foot so hard that his entire body just rotates towards the ground

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

gonna stand all up on it

he's gonna

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Laughing My loving rear end Off(LMFAO)

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Tony having a good drunk time with some friends and an egg.

----------------

FartGhost

Mapparu posted:

im so happy for him

Mapparu posted:

oh i just finished the video

google THIS

I believe in you, tony

google THIS

remember the egg didn't exactly come out a winner there either so it's egg 0, tony 0 and that was only the first round

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
im not sure the egg can recover

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

got stepped on

social vegan

i guess that egg liked a different football team

alnilam

ty manifisto

google THIS

alnilam posted:

google THIS

on further analysis it kind of looks like tony's foot slipped off the egg so he headbutted it in a fit of rage

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

stand on it

social vegan

tony: oi is that afootball
me: no tony that's an egg
tony: well i'm in too deep now

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Tony can't stand the egg

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
tony didnt pass the egg challenge

GEExCEE

alnilam

Rodatose posted:

tony is going to stand on an egg.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Tony Baloney went to stand on a egg,
Tony Baloney didn't use just one leg,
Tony Baloney started to fall-
Never did stand on an egg after all...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bread Set Jettison

this is a song about a superhero named Tony it's called Tony's theme *egg noises*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

do it tony

• Locked thread