Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.
This LP got me to play this game for real after messing around with it all those years ago (thanks for that, by the way. It's really fun) and holy poo poo AI PLOWs really are something to deal with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

Same, I have way more problems with huge swarms of MTs than I do AC-to-AC combat.

Unless it's high ranking arena, then that's a different story entirely. Or if there's a swarm of MTs and also an AC. Then there's trouble.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

And this is why I love the series so much. You are not a hero, you aren't a good guy, you're a bloodthirsty psychopath committing terrible crimes for cash.

And occasionally depending on which stages you pick good things might happen in the world I guess? That doesn't make credits though

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

I feel like they worked somewhat better for the MMX games which are lower resolution in general. Maybe if they were somewhat narrower?

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

(Unless I come into a windfall and do the last of the series in ultra hi def emulation on a 2000 dollar super rig)

There's some weird interface texture issues that I run into when doing this that I haven't quite been able to work out, but it ends up looking really nice, yeah.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

Hey, man, it's cool. Real life stuff takes priority over playing giant stompy robots for the internet

Also I dunno, I might just be biased, but I liked what you were putting out :shobon:

Hope everything works out for you in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

Pretty certain that's the ARX-8 Laevatein that you're going for

• Locked thread