Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

he heh welcome to everyone come on in and be welcomed I love you we love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

olives are disgusting. discuss...

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh haha hey no one's going to tell you to bite my balls in the new and improved welcome thread

treasure bear

[covered in honey]

Piso Mojado

treasure bear posted:

[covered in honey]

:henget:

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Piso Mojado posted:

which kind? I like the fancy ones with the pits still in them or pickled with chili peppers or with anchovies inside (gross I know but I liked them before I knew what they were).

Piso Mojado

Spanish Manlove posted:

which kind? I like the fancy ones with the pits still in them or pickled with chili peppers or with anchovies inside (gross I know but I liked them before I knew what they were).

unless they are immediately followed by the words "oil" or "garden" then they are all bad.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

treasure bear posted:

[covered in honey]

google THIS

Piso Mojado posted:

wrong

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Piso Mojado posted:

unless they are immediately followed by the words "oil" or "garden" then they are all bad.

I respect your opinion but politely disagree.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
olives are okay as part of something else like pizza and olive oil is really good in general but olives by themselves kind of suck.

Macnult

I prefer the other reindeer tbh

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
o live a little and try olive them

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

olives are okay as part of something else like pizza and olive oil is really good in general but olives by themselves kind of suck.

You're supposed to eat them alongside wine/beer, bread, cheese, or meat. Not just by themselves.

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

o live a little and try olive them

ty manifisto

Manifisto

dear lurkers, you may be a little confused by the seemingly disparate themes in this thread. it's all part of a little game we like to play called . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Manifisto posted:

dear lurkers, you may be a little confused by the seemingly disparate themes in this thread. it's all part of a little game we like to play called . . .

with some nice bread that sounds like a proper platter of food.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
olive a little olearn a liddle

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

joke_explainer

i love olives and their flavors and textures are so varied i find it hard to believe anybody just hates all olives full stop

treasure bear

thats me!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

alnilam

i used to think i hated olives but then i tried some that weren't from a can / pickled, and i love them, as long as they're not canned ones

still hate them on pizza though

ty manifisto

Manifisto

Spanish Manlove posted:

with some nice bread that sounds like a proper platter of food.

you misunderstand

ty nesamdoom!

Piso Mojado

:barf:

Piso Mojado

lol

Robot Made of Meat

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

Olives are kind of horrible on pizza. They lose any flavor they might have, and end up being a gross wet lump.

What I'm saying is that you're welcome to all of my pizza olives.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

barfdog

olives stuffed with pieces of jalapenos, lads. you will love it. trust me, im barfdog.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

google THIS

had some awesome olives a while back that were stuffed with big chunks of garlic clove

google THIS

had some even more awesome olives that were marinated in frosty cold gin

Robot Made of Meat

For a while, I was stocking Bloody Marys, and I'd either use blue-cheese or garlic stuffed olives in them.

Sometimes they were horrible, but usually they were pretty good.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Olives are perfect and amazing

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Olives are perfect and amazing

Specifically in martinis

Robot Made of Meat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Specifically in martinis

Martinis are imperfect and un-amazing.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
anything goes with toast. the magic of culination, you can find a way to make honey on toast, olives on toast, and octopus on toast delicious. if you can cook it, you can cook it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

i don't really like olives, but i don't think i've ever actually had good ones.

• Locked thread