Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

That, said, however sad it'll be when he goes, it'll be sadder if he stays too long

He's got his fly fishing apparel company, so hopefully he won't stick around because he's flat broke. Just, y'know, because he thinks he's still got it :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Marching Powder posted:

lolllll. back to the z leagues

Looks like we found a new opponent for CM Punk

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

someone please gif that self owning

not a gif, but

https://vine.co/v/i1Abi2H2FzE

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Scoggins' secret weapon

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Patrick Spens posted:

Was there anything cool on the prelims?

a man died

https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/696143015132295168

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

not to toot my own tweet horn, but

https://twitter.com/LegKickTKO/status/696165359842410497

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Did Mike Pyle just shout out one of his sponsors there? He gonna get in trouble if so.

It's his own company, I believe

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:krad:

KARATE KARATE KARATE KARATE

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i went 11-1 and goonweight isn't in season :saddowns:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

who'd you miss? better not have been scoggins or pyle.

i picked noad lahat, even though i stated the only thing i remembered about him was his previous flying knee ko loss, but :cmon: his opponent was some TUF Latin America dingus

Edit: would have racked up 20 goonweight points based on my results picks

ARGH, DANGIT

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Feb 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The reason why everyone is useless in those infomercials is sort of depressing, incidentally.

https://twitter.com/NoContextAds/status/681689928548413444

• Locked thread