Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
My friend admitted he substitutes "fellas". And also sometimes "mess" for "gently caress" because he is actually that meek. I lost it thinking of that Big Boi song. fellas don't mess with a fella like me 'cause a fella like me don't mess around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

BeefThief posted:

guess what BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress, im black, so i sing it right into the faces of the frightened white people listening.

sir you're making me very uncomfortable please tone it down

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I say what I want OP fuckin' fight me oval office I'll poo poo on your chest.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
I say ninja becuase it sounds similar and ninjas are cool so really everyone wins....

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Usually if Im singing rap lyrics out loud I censor/audiably bleep myself just in case anyone is listening :)

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Lol fuckin white people

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Romes128 posted:

Lol fuckin white people
the struggle is real

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I say niggard so it isn't racist. namaste

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
its like a tarantino movie itt

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
wheres all my nickels at yall?

DirtyHeathen
Jan 10, 2016
Only at home, never in the car

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i say neighbour

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I only listen to the finest anime soundtracks, so it's not a problem

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
i replace it with Niger, the country.

hth

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Fave rap song" is a paradox, so no, I don't.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Yeah but i only have a couple black friends and i probably wouldn't do it around them because that would be rude. Thanks for asking!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I only listen to country and rap and sing along with the racial slurs in both.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I say it the same way I do when I had to read passages from Huckleberry Finn out loud in high school.

Mumbled into incomprehensibility while cold sweat bead on my forehead as my eyes dart from the page to look at the people around me, trying to gauge how many totally think I'm racist now. I'm not racist, I swear! I-I was just quoting! OH god, now they're ALL staring at me! What do I do? Should I point out that I'm friends with the cute black chick who sits next to me?! I'm going to have to wear a sheet over my head- OH gently caress THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY EXPECT NOW! gently caress you for making me racist, Mark Twain!

This is the true White Man's Burden.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I'm saying it right now

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Yes, and not just where the lyrics actually call for it.

Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nETkUPAMwwM

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
By not saying nigga you're actively censoring and oppressing the strong African American artists that give identity to that community.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sweet sassy molassy

Bastard Man
Nov 15, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Whenever someone does that at karaoke everyone looks uncomfortable and looks around for a black guy.

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
I tried to substitute N word with "children" but that just turned out to be , horribly, horribly wrong and disturbing. Open for suggestions to new words to replace the N-Word with.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

all the time

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
not only that, but i also say things like 'my nigguh!' to pets

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
actually i say the n-word because i'm afraid of nothing

i dont see whats so offensive about nirnroots. they were a bland but forgettable sidequest

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Sometimes I whisper the n word in my girlfriends ear while she's sleeping and she's white and thinks I'm weird but dick game strong so she puts up with my poo poo

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

yes. i'm white but I identify as black, so it is my right.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i grew up in the projects so ofc i do, op

brotato
May 14, 2013

Rough Lobster posted:

I substitute "wizard".
I haven't heard this one, it's pretty good. I like ninja personally but I'll try wizard next time.

Every time I hear somebody like "oh yeah I don't listen to rap" I imagine they're the kinda person that just listens to like, fuckin anime songs and metal.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
only one of my favorite songs has it and i say it cause im an edgy 14 year old retard

also cause i dont care gently caress all of you (see above)

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

sweet sassy molassy

stop saying that

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
One time I was at the gym and there was a big scary black man rapping very loudly to his headphones. It was very annoying and distracting so I just averted my eyes and walked away.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Every time I play some kind of war game like Rome Total War or StarSector I play the "Origin of Sicilians Dialogue" at the start of my custom soundtrack. And I quote along with it.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Gentleman of African descent attempting to receive manual sexual stimulation by way of another person's flesh-hand

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Unlucky posted:

only one of my favorite songs has it and i say it cause im an edgy 14 year old retard

also cause i dont care gently caress all of you (see above)

What song?

brotato posted:

I haven't heard this one, it's pretty good. I like ninja personally but I'll try wizard next time.

Every time I hear somebody like "oh yeah I don't listen to rap" I imagine they're the kinda person that just listens to like, fuckin anime songs and metal.

Look at the people who posted "rap music? :smuggo:" itt and tell me if your suspicions are confirmed

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-Ng0oYxZk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Only to Tupac songs, OP

• Locked thread